hey there

poppadouche

hey everyone, been a troll on a few devils forums the past few months, don't post much but anyways, been a Dev's fan since the early 90's, grew up in Old Bridge and my brother was a huge Rags fan, so everything he liked I hated

plus the first hockey game I ever went to was Devils/Rags at Brendan Byrne, had great seats down low and there were these 2 guys in suits a few seats to the right of us, who people kept going up to and getting autographs, so I went up to them and asked who they were (i know, but I was like 11 or so) it was Dano & Bruce Driver and they were as cool as could be, they were both injured at the time

it's been a tough season so far but hopefully we'll pull it together in the new year

I'm really hoping for some roster changes

happy new year to you all

to RD:  I lived on Madison ave, over near St. Thomas school/church

I went to Voorhees, then Salk and would have gone to Madison HS but we moved to Manalapan when i was in 8th grade

to sammyk:  in the long run aren't we all just a bunch of douches?  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn! I went to Vorhees and Salk as well before moving to Cedar Knolls...crazy! I lived off of Rt. 18, Oak Street. I know where you're talking about, I had a good friend who lived right behind St. Thomas. David something or other, :lol:

How old are you? I wonder if we know each other!

to RD:  I lived on Madison ave, over near St. Thomas school/church

I went to Voorhees, then Salk and would have gone to Madison HS but we moved to Manalapan when i was in 8th grade

to sammyk:  in the long run aren't we all just a bunch of douches?  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who is in Phailure country? :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Voorhees (not to be confused with the Movie Star Jason) is the home of Phailure training camp and practice facilites, sir !!!

yeah, it's Voorhees elementary in Old Bridge, pretty much as Central NJ as you could get

RD, I'm 29, and if u tell me u knew a crazy bastard named David Fischer I'm gonna have to change my diaper :blink:

and is Cedar Knolls where kids that went to Cedar Ridge went? before they merged the high schools that is