Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
puckrock

Devils 6-Game Holiday Plan

11 posts in this topic

I thought it was a cool little deal so I purchased the plan. Got my tickets today, Section 220.

Anyone else do this or considering it?

Cool little deal? I could only consider it, if it wasn't a very expensive little deal.

I thought it was a cool little deal so I purchased the plan.  Got my tickets today, Section 220. 

Anyone else do this or considering it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where are you in 220? Better not be next to my seats damnit! (no offense at all to you, I just hate having the two seats next to me in my tiny row always taken up all of a sudden...especially when I like to stretch my bad leg out)

i thought about getting it since i could get the $20 seats, but i've decided to pass on it. money is getting a little tight and i just forked over money for stevens and danos night. i feel like my money is flying out the window and i need that to stop.

I went for it as well. Section 215. Close enough to the fanatics in 217 to enjoy without getting beer spilled on me. You'll enjoy the games and the show, esp in the games againts the NYR and Flyers.

RD - I'm in row 20. But don't worry... I won't bother you. Ya know, cuz there's usually 900 or so empty seats in every section :P You and your knee will have plennntyyy of room :)

Where are you in 220? Better not be next to my seats damnit! (no offense at all to you, I just hate having the two seats next to me in my tiny row always taken up all of a sudden...especially when I like to stretch my bad leg out)

haahha can you beleive our seats ended up being the 2 seeats next to yours RD? aww now were all best friends ^_^

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0