Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StarDew

Hitting button marks as read???

5 posts in this topic

Yes it has been that long since I logged in...is there a place to read all the changes with new skin? I just hit the new button outside a forum and it marked all as read. Is this new or did I just never have it happen with the previous skin? Can an admin let me know if I can work out issues for me via PM??? Thnx a bunch :)

Clicking the fire portal on the new skin and the old skins NJDevs logo will mark that individual forum read as a whole. It is a feature.

Edited by DevilMinder

Thanks Brad...I will take a trek around the new stuff...I just didn't recall it ever happening before...I think the pain and the associated meds are taking a toll on me...hope there isn't a new skin, etc. the next time I am able to logon :wacko:

Thanks Brad...I will take a trek around the new stuff...I just didn't recall it ever happening before...I think the pain and the associated meds are taking a toll on me...hope there isn't a new skin, etc. the next time I am able to logon :wacko:

After the cost and time Rowdy and I had to put into this new skin I doubt there will be a new one anytime soon.

Rowdy had a hand in this change did he...I knew this could not be the work of one man!

Nice change DM, and Rowdy. Looks great. Still exploring all the features!