David Puddy

New conference and SCF logos

34 posts in this topic

Yeah when Bettman and the lawyers in charge go away

they need to lock Bettman in a closet and only unleash him for the CBA, then lock him up again :P

I was thinking more of Bettman's favorite relocation instead, shipping him off to Siberia. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Stanley cup final logo looks cool, the conference logos look like a NFL/NBA logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like someone had a little too much fun working in Photoshop and this is what we're stuck with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think the worst part is that i am sure they paid an ASSload of bank for these and they coulda paid me half of what they paid the agency to do 'em and i coulda done a better job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it me or did they get the same guy that did the Culombus BJ's logos to do these?

I can see the advertising line -

'The NHL..... Now safe for the under five's!'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's not a "home plate", that's a shield, as is the backdrop for most Coat of Arms, sorta like:

Whiting.jpg

Compared to that monstrosity, can I use the ECF logo?

Edited by Don

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hm. I thought by now the NHL would realize that its fans love retro styles... like the Wild's attempt at a 3rd jersey (not saying everyone likes it, but they like the "old time hockey" kind of feel to it).

Instead, they try to blaze a new trail... and rather than use a machete, they've pulled out Roomba to help them clear the way. Yeesh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so now are we going to have ECF and WCF patches on jerseys too ?? :noclue:

man those cup patches are gonna look UGLY on 90% of the leagues jerseys and the other 10% is in last place anyway :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now