Pics from the Ceremony

DevilMinder

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! Long time no talk! Look at this!!!

Picture%20097.jpg

On the right, Scott Stevens.

On the left, ME!!!1111

:evil::evil:

I am still in some shock, but in addition to meeting, talking with, and getting my picture with Scotty tonight (plus got him to really sign the program), I also met Ken Daneyko and got him to sign my program too!!!

Oh wow this was awesome. Seriously the best experience I'veever had at a Devils Game! :boogie:

Here's another pic I took which I really liked:

Picture%20093.jpg

I'll be around probaby tomorrow to chat some more! :lol:

Edited by njdevils_info

Hey guys! Long time no talk! Look at this!!!

Picture%20097.jpg

On the right, Scott Stevens.

On the left, ME!!!1111

:evil::evil:

I am still in some shock, but in addition to meeting, talking with, and getting my picture with Scotty tonight (plus got him to really sign the program), I also met Ken Daneyko and got him to sign my program too!!!

Oh wow this was awesome. Seriously the best experience I'veever had at a Devils Game! :boogie:

Here's another pic I took which I really liked:

Picture%20093.jpg

I'll be around probaby tomorrow to chat some more! :lol:

That's awesome that you got to meet Scotty and Dano bro!! How did you get the chance though? Did you hang out after the game? And that picture of the Cup banners and Scotty's jersey is my new wallpaper- that's a GREAT shot!! Thanks for posting it and the other awesome pictures man!! :D

I saw Dano on the concourse twice, once at around 6:45 when I walked in, and once after the game around 10:30. As for Stevens, that was a little trickier. He was sitting in Box 115, and sure enough after the game there was a large crowd outside the box. CAA Security basically told everyone to leave. Scott wasn't going to come out until the place was clear. Like everyone else, we left, but hung out outside by the employee entrance. People that were coming out said that the players were leaving through the winners club entrance, but you could not get anywhere close to that with the security they had out there.

We knew Stevens wasan't getting on the bus to go to the airport with the players, plus his new truck was sitting outside of the arena. So we hung out near his truck and at around 11:30 it was me, my girlfried, and another couple left at the arena, and we figured we'll just try the winners club, even though everyone that went couldn't get close.

Well we were in luck! The players had all left, and so had security. Sure enough, out emerged Steven's family, and about 2 minutes later, out came Stevens himself! I couldn't believe it!

There was one of the security guards that I recognized from inside the arena that shewed everyone away, but I guess since it was just the 4 of us, he was really cool about it and Stevens immediatly got out a sharpie and started to sign what we asked him to.

So the moral of the story: they have to leave some time!

Oh and glad to hear you like the shot of the banner with the cup banners! I just wish it came out a little clearer :evil:

Edited by njdevils_info

I saw Dano on the concourse twice, once at around 6:45 when I walked in, and once after the game around 10:30. As for Stevens, that was a little trickier. He was sitting in Box 115, and sure enough after the game there was a large crowd outside the box. CAA Security basically told everyone to leave. Scott wasn't going to come out until the place was clear. Like everyone else, we left, but hung out outside by the employee entrance. People that were coming out said that the players were leaving through the winners club entrance, but you could not get anywhere close to that with the security they had out there.

We knew Stevens wasan't getting on the bus to go to the airport with the players, plus his new truck was sitting outside of the arena. So we hung out near his truck and at around 11:30 it was me, my girlfried, and another couple left at the arena, and we figured we'll just try the winners club, even though everyone that went couldn't get close.

Well we were in luck! The players had all left, and so had security. Sure enough, out emerged Steven's family, and about 2 minutes later, out came Stevens himself! I couldn't believe it!

There was one of the security guards that I recognized from inside the arena that shewed everyone away, but I guess since it was just the 4 of us, he was really cool about it and Stevens immediatly got out a sharpie and started to sign what we asked him to.

So the moral of the story: they have to leave some time!

Oh and glad to hear you like the shot of the banner with the cup banners! I just wish it came out a little clearer :evil:

Aweosme story man!! I was debating on staying myself, but I was there with my mom, and she was pretty tired, so she didn't really want to. I wish I had!! :D

I'll be honest, I normally never consider doing something like this, but I guess this night was special. And I thought, what's the worst that could happen?

If I was with any of my folks or friends, I would have left really early, but since it was just me and Jen, and since she was also interested in staying, it just kinda happened! :evil:

I'll be honest, I normally never consider doing something like this, but I guess this night was special. And I thought, what's the worst that could happen?

If I was with any of my folks or friends, I would have left really early, but since it was just me and Jen, and since she was also interested in staying, it just kinda happened! :evil:

Awesome bro- glad you got to meet The Captain!!

Kick ass pics, everyone. Unfortunately I had a biz meeting that lasted WAYYYY longer than expected, so I missed the ceremony but I did see a little bit on $port$center. :puke:

I only really got choked up when he said "Finally get the NJ Devils the respect they desreved."

When the banner was being raised I had goosebumps. Scotty is such a great guy and it's so awesome that besides the obvious history surrounding the SC banners we now have legends in our rafters. It's important to create tradition and heritage for an organization to remain successful for years to come.

Congratulations Scott.

Section 206

Arena

Here's a banner I made for the event.

Banner

Edited by jursylegnd