Game Thread

devilsrule33

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I sense a bit of homerism from some of you.....

you honestly can't come onto a hockey board and expect 0 homers...

i try not to be one, but their presence here is a given.

Heh heh, no you're right....though I was perhaps being reserved in using "a bit" to describe the level of homerism (from 1 or 2 posters). A couple of excuses on my part: (1) my usual Sharks board was hacked a week ago & has been down ever since, & (2) my team winning is foreign to me these days, so I'm a bit giddy & emotional! Hey, the Devs don't really need these points anyway...& frankly, I won't be convinced the Sharks can pull this one out until the final horn has sounded.

No disrespect intended.....your team is just awesome this year. Brodeur expecially.

OMG I AM SOOOOOOO THRILLED for him!!!!

WHOOOHOOO...a line from that country song...something like "How do ya like me now!!!!!!!"

EEEEEEE...man o'man

What did I tell ya'll!? I said..let him get the pressure of the 500th out of the way and he'd be OOOOOOOOOK..well, I rest my case :)

I am SOOO THRILLED! Course, I *ahem* detest San Jose to begin with, but WOW..

Ok..Ok..I know..I'm giddy with happiness :)

WOW.. :)

:clap:

sharks seemed especially dirty today, with all the after-play cheap shots. it's to be expected from a desparate team. the sharks physical play took the devils off their game and they never got to play the organized, disciplined game they usually do.

-the sharks seemed to be throwing themselves into the boards. that one penalty on stevenson that caused the 5 on 3 was just mcgillis trying to throw a big hit and missing and then stevenson's stick scraping across his face as he flew by. mckenzie tapped someone on the leg and the guy flys into the boards screaming in pain.

-bicek was oustanding again. he's really playing great, but he has to keep it up.

-albelin was the albelin of old. that is, the bad defenseman of old. and white had a relapse as well, playing one of his worst games.

-rupp is regressing. i thought he had an average game. he doesn't hit with much strength for a guy his size, and he has a tendency to stickhandle too much.

-brodeur, outstanding. allowed them to win the game.