Time for my annual "thank you guys+gals" thread

Weekes Head

I've been sitting at the computer for two days straight essentially working hard on the site, making sure everything was clean and manageable while keeping the Front Page Trade Tracker as up to date as possible. I really hope you all had a chance to check it out, I made a lot of improvements this year and didn't even fall behind at all.

Anyways, thanks to everyone for following the rules and guidelines, you don't know how much it means to me. I take pride in this website on trade deadline day, we're probably one of the best places to be on Deadline Day and that's because of all of you!

I'm logging off for the night, praying there is no other magic trades popping out of left field like the Wiemer deal (I even closed up shop for the day too, had to open all my tools again to update everything!).

Once again, thanks all for making it a great day! :koolaid::hail:

-RD

Who are you kidding? This is the thank RD thread! Yuo did all the work and it is indeed deeply appreciated!

:hail::hail::hail:

and everyone else who had to work like hell to beat her to the punch on occasion!

:hail::hail:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I second what DD said. I went to the french teachers lab today and they were having problems getting to TSN as it was rather slow.... so I showed them a good site to check for the latest trades. I'm sure DM is pleased to pay for the bandwidth my french teachers are taking up. :)

My prof said he was impressed... he's going to use it again next year. :D

Rd you do an amazing job with this board as do all of the Admins!! I swear it's by far the best board I am a part of!

:clap: RD = My Hero!! :clap:

I'm a very infrequent poster, as you can see, but check the site and boards at least once a day. But today that number was probably much closer to around 100 times. I was easily able to got the breaking news about most of the trades through here first even though I was also on nhl.com, tsn.ca, sportsnet.ca, etc. As well as listening to NHL live. So...

I'd just like to say great job and thank you! In particular to RD, but to all the other admins as well. And even the regular posters who made today's deadline a very interesting and informative day.

Great job RD, this was the best source on deadline day I ever had. Thanks to all the other admins who worked hard on this site. Also thanks to my fellow posters for finding info out as soon as it happned and helping me by giving me the heads up on some of the players we acquired. Good job everyone.

Anyways, thanks to everyone for following the rules and guidelines, you don't know how much it means to me. I take pride in this website on trade deadline day, we're probably one of the best places to be on Deadline Day and that's because of all of you!

I say it every year. THANK YOU FOR MAKING TRADE DEADLINE DAY THE EASIEST TO TRACK!!!!! You do an outstanding job with things and deserve our gratitude.

THANK YOU RD!!!!! :clap::dance::hail:

Thanks all :)

I love this site so much, I do put a lot of heart and soul into it -- especially on deadline day. These positive comments only fuel my fire to keep going next year to make things even better.

It does mean a lot, believe it or not. It's really worth it when I hear such great feedback.

And really, thanks to everyone for being so great. Whether posting a trade, having discussion, or just viewing the board, I'm really happy you guys and gals chose NJDevs to spend your time. I'd also like to take the time to apologize to anyone there had been any miscommunication with -- when I go into deadline mode, I turn into somewhat of a robot and do things as I see them happen without really looking into it. Alas, we didn't have much of a problem, but I wanted to throw that out there just in cast I slighted anyone in any way!

Here's to another great deadline next year! :cheers:

I Accept your thanks RD :dance:

seriously... you've done a amazing job

every deadline I break my refresh button... this year... only one single window (ok two but the two were from njdevs.com)... only have to push F5 on your thread

Anyway... do you wanna eat fresh cucumber with me ?