OGT: Maple Leafs @ DEVILS!

overtime98

tor_comp.gifnjd_comp.gif

Tonights Game:

7:30pm

TV: FSNY

Radio: WFAN 66

STANDINGS: Maple Leafs - 70 points, 4th place, 32 PB, Northeast Division. Devils - 79 points, 3rd place, 11 PB, Atlantic Division.

TEAM LEADERS: Maple Leafs - Darcy Tucker, 24 goals; Tomas Kaberle, 51 assists; Bryan McCabe, 63 points and 108 PIM. Devils - Gionta, 39 goals and 68 points; Gomez, 39 assists; Jason Wiemer, 88 PIM.

SPECIAL TEAMS: Maple Leafs - Power play: 20.5 percent (90 for 439), 3rd in NHL. Penalty killing: 79.6 percent (343 for 431), 24th. Devils - Power play: 17.0 percent (65 for 383), 22nd. Penalty killing: 81.6 percent (249 for 305), 20th.

GOALTENDERS: Maple Leafs - Tellqvist (10-10-2, 2 SO, 3.00 GAA); Jean-Sebastien Aubin (0-0-0, 0.00). Devils - Martin Brodeur (32-22-7, 5, 2.65); Clemmensen (3-4-2, 3.35).

SEASON SERIES: Maple Leafs, 3-0.

LAST MEETING: Feb. 4; Maple Leafs, 4-2. At Toronto, Alexei Ponikarovsky scored twice and Belfour made 36 saves in just the Leafs' second win in 12 games. Gionta notched his 31st goal of the season and Jamie Langenbrunner had two assists for the Devils.

ROAD/HOME RECORDS: Maple Leafs - 11-20-4 on the road; Devils - 22-10-3 at home.

Preview 1

weather for the tailgate, looks like another windy day

Getting ready to leave in a few minutes....... Should be a good game, Leafs played last night got thier ass kicked, they should be pissed off. Devils better be ready.Every game is a must win playoff like game!!.... There is NO Nets game today, so get thier early!!!!

LETS GO DEVILS!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A devils game i actually get to see!!! Alright!

:boogie: Let's go Biatches!! :boogie:

I'd call my brother and tell him that the game is on TSN, but he told me not to. The last time he watched a Devils game was New Years Eve. The Leafs were winning that game 6-2 when we turned it over to the World Juniors. He thinks he is jinxed.

Is that creepy dude who says holy mackinaw calling it tonight, or is the Lord Jesus (aka Cuthbert) doing the game?

Oh, and who was that guy who called the OTT/PHI game for HNIC. They don't seem to have a consistent "Third Guy" when they have regional coverage. I know the guy who did Oilers/Wings last week was the regular Oiler guy, who was the guy who did the Ottawa game?

Good lord i hope Healy isn't broadcasting, maybe it will be McGuire, he's an annoying liitle twit, but i'l take him any day over Healy. If it's mcguire he'll be with that guy...cannot remember his name that he's always with...why can i not remember this guys name...

Anyway, i'm off to the hospital to watch the game with a friend, hopefully we don't get kicked out for being too rowdy, me not him i guess.... :doh1:

Kozlov scratched again.

Lukowich scratched again.

I really don't understand scratching Luko when Klee obviously has been the weakest link on defense. Kozlov is scratched because it looks like chemistry is developing on the 2nd line without him.

Bah. F-that.

1-0 TO

Rafalski got burned on the first goal. It was right after Elias-Brylin-Langenbrunner created a lot of good offensive chances. I bet that line gets a goal by the end of the game.

That was the end of a pretty long shift and Elias was coasting on most of the back-check. Both scoring lines have had chances though, too bad they're probably going to get Aubin a 40-save shutout. :argh: