hattrick

Official GDT: NYR @ NJ Game 2

259 posts in this topic

I expected Buffalo 1-0 & up 4-0 in 2nd game to beat the Flyers, the Flyers never wanted to play them but Montreal up 1-0 in series and now winning 3-0 in 2nd game. Montreal could be the spoilers.

Have to give Lou credit, he has us playing confident at the right time of year

5-0 Sabres :rofl:

Is that for real? :blink::rofl:

Man. I was on the phone with Clown before and we both thought the Flyers would win. I said 4-1. LMAO...glad I am wrong.

Btw, 3-0 Canadiens. Ex-Ranger Garth Murray scores.

That short handed goal was very timely, the Rangers were starting to get some momentum going.

All thanks to that beautiful pass by Raflaski and a great shot by Madden. Maddog is the short handed king.

WE KICK ASS!!!

WE CAN PLAY LIKE sh!t FOR 20 MINUTES AND STILL BE WINNING 2-0!!! :P

Well, it wasn't sh!t, but it was less than the standard we have been used to.

*AND* no matter what happens the rest of the game, Weekes's playoff GAA against us is going up. :)

Rangers better not take out one of our aces.

All thanks to that beautiful pass by Raflaski and a great shot by Madden. Maddog is the short handed king.

Great pass by Rafalski too!

How is it that Maddog can shoot a puck from outside the blueline and have it go one net, but when he's on a breakaway and two feet from the goalie he shoots it 10 feet wide?

Still love the guy though! He can have his face ripped open and still play!

Rangers better not take out one of our aces.

Well, that's what it looked like Orr was trying to do to Gomez.

That pass was ridiculous. Poti had good position too to break it up and Rafalski somehow put it between his skates to Madden. Also, the angle he scored from was tough. There wasn't much room. And that's how this series is going thus far. Moore hits the post shorthanded down a goal. The Devils come down the way and somehow Ken Klee scores after the puck is deflected in mid air. Crazy stuff like that you can't predict.

I still think this is a game. If I'm Renney, I tell my team they played well but made two mistakes and they were costly. I shoot the puck more. Defensively they were fine.

Well, that's what it looked like Orr was trying to do to Gomez.

Eh. I don't know what he was doing there. It looked like inexperience. A silly penalty that could've essentially ended the game.

Brodeur gets props for that breakaway stop. He might have just saved the Devils bacon on that one

WOW!!! What a save!! Rags are beating us this period...well everyone but :hail: Marty.

GO DEVILS!!!

Holding the stick ok. UNSPORTSMANLIKE what a load of horse sh!t, its the damn playoffs and he was reacting to the call terrible call

GOAL! MADDEN! 3-0! 2 SH GOALS!

Edited by westcoastdevfan

HOLLY sh!t JOHNNYY MADDOG MADDEN shorthanded right after killing the 2-man... thank you ozolinsh

Embarrassing. Words cannot describe how pathetic that guy is. He is on drugs.

The Rangers are the better team this game and have nothing to show for it. I'm angry.

INCREDIBLE!

which was the rag the that pushed that in?

Holding the stick ok. UNSPORTSMANLIKE what a load of horse sh!t, its the damn playoffs and he was reacting to the call terrible call

Only bad call in the game. A much better officiated game.