video of the last marty save?

metallidevils

Being a goaltender myself I know exactly how it feels landing on your arm like that. Sometimes, though, you gotta pull out all the stops to keep the puck from crossing the goaline. Amazing save by an amazing goaltender. Really sent a message to the Rags.

i thought the same at first, however i think the pain was more from the puck hitting him right on the elbow

amazing picture? wheres this from I didnt see it on CBS sportsline?

When you have Marty "Only Jesus Saves More" Brodeur in the net, what you can you say?

Only goalie I've ever seen who makes the damndest saves you've ever seen in your life and the entire arena in Jersey shrieks, "Thank you, GOD!!!!!"

All World? Hades no.

Marty is All Galaxy. :hail:

brodeur had a save in the 02-03 finals against ozonlish i believe? i forget if it was game one or game 2, i think game 2. it was onetimer or a pass across or something and brodeur did the splits to make a beauty of a glove save.

he also had that one on gagne where gags had a breakaway and brodeur did that whole miss pokecheck dive back beautiful glove save.

i think thats my favorite of all time. but he had another really good one where it was against the blues or something...i think. they shot it from the point and the was a guy maybe an inch from marty and he got his glove back and flashed it big time. it was from a while ago...

Stellar save, but hes made some spectacular saves in bigger situations so I'm gunna hold off on saying its his best save ever. I can't for the life of me think of what i would consider to be his best save (as of yet). Anyone got any options?

How about some of the saves he made in the '94 series? Game Seven in particular. With his team down a goal in regulation, he made a couple of highway robberies. That's still the best goaltended series I've seen.

I don't think that Brodeur made that save to make a statement. I think he played the only way he knows how. As a goaltender you have 100 things going on in your head. Do I poke check? Should I move to the other post? Should I go down? If I go down does this shooter have the ability to go upstairs quickly? Maybe I should move out and cut the angle? Is the pass open?

If you throw in "Are we up by three goals? Will it hurt the team if I let this one go?" - those are the type of questions lesser goalies might ask. Brodeur only has one gear - full speed ahead. Even if the score was 12-2, he would be completely incapable of letting that puck go.