sammyk

Beardage

50 posts in this topic

So who's growing them? In 2003 I started to and when they lost in Game 3 to Tampa I got rid of it and we know how everything turned out after that! So I've started to grow one again but who knows when I'll get rid of it.

I can't grow a beard :-P

Ahh my favorite playoff tradition sammy ... but after 2003 Mrs Diablo said.. "you know you look better with that thing on... just keep it " so I still have it :lol:

LOL Oldies, I barely get any facial hair.

Ahh my favorite playoff tradition sammy ... but after 2003 Mrs Diablo said.. "you know you look better with that thing on... just keep it " so I still have it :lol:

Aha, so you'll have to grow beyond a goatee now!

Mine is full coverage! :P

I had one till yesterday... hated it.. itched like a mofo ... and I had to ditch it for work... ah well.... I can let it grow again through Monday***

*** If neccessary :evil:

Grew a goat after the lockout ... still have it!!! NOT shaving it now!!! :evil:

So who's growing them? In 2003 I started to and when they lost in Game 3 to Tampa I got rid of it and we know how everything turned out after that! So I've started to grow one again but who knows when I'll get rid of it.

Im working on it

:) HAHA

jk

I would definitely do it if work would allow it.

Man that sucks, hate employers that limit facial hair growth...what's their 'reason' ?

Im working on it

:) HAHA

jk

The lady hear at the Cox Cable office can grow one! She even had stubble! Yikes.

So what DO the ladies do? Put down shag over the hardwood flooring? :whistling:

Man that sucks, hate employers that limit facial hair growth...what's their 'reason' ?

Because while it is growing in it would look improper. If I had like a 4 day weekend and let it grow and then came in with it would be ok. It is just the 2 or 3 days when it is growing in that would not be ok.

Because while it is growing in it would look improper. If I had like a 4 day weekend and let it grow and then came in with it would be ok. It is just the 2 or 3 days when it is growing in that would not be ok.

Even if you trimmed/shaped it?

So what DO the ladies do? Put down shag over the hardwood flooring? :whistling:

Flag on the play! Do over! Does not compute! Go directly to jail, do not pass go!

Even if you trimmed/shaped it?

Ya, because for that day or two it looks like I just forgot to shave, not that I was purposefully doing something. I have pretty coarse facial hair so it has to grow in a signifigant amount before looking like a beard rather than stubble. Wow, I'm sure everyone cared to hear about my facial hair. :blahblah:

Flag on the play! Do over! Does not compute! Go directly to jail, do not pass go!

:saddevil:

I actually started growing out my beard (just for the Hell of it) about a month ago. I'm not going to trim or shave it until the playoff run is over.

-Luke

I hear female Flyer fans grow pretty mean beards too :)

Wow, I'm sure everyone cared to hear about my facial hair. :blahblah:

That is what this thread is about, sort of! Well ok, not you particularly! :P

When their day job is being the Bearded Lady it makes it easy!

can't really get much goin on in beardage but i refuse to shave until the devils season is over (whether it be elimination or win). shaved on thursday before the playoffs started, hopefully i wont have to do it again for a while.

I've had the Goatee since 95

I would definitely do it if work would allow it.

Same here!! I can only grow a mustache and I already have sideburns.

...So what DO the ladies do? Put down shag over the hardwood flooring? :whistling:

Bearded Clam. :ph34r:

:rofl: I'VE SEEN 'EM!! :evil:

I've got mine til the season is over. Tradition to have the goat while the Devils are playin. And if WHEN they win the Cup, I keep it. :evil:

Made it for the week, the was threatened with death if it still existed by the time Graduation rolled around in a couple weeks, so i figure no beard for me.

So those that can't grow one, too young or lacking genes?

I've had the Marty goatee (see pic) for a while now...but i forgot to shave before game one and we won so now I'm not shaving until we lose....much to the dismay of the mrs.... :evil:

canada_world_stars_hockey_tour.sff_ful.jpg