Beardage

sammyk

So who's growing them? In 2003 I started to and when they lost in Game 3 to Tampa I got rid of it and we know how everything turned out after that! So I've started to grow one again but who knows when I'll get rid of it.

Ahh my favorite playoff tradition sammy ... but after 2003 Mrs Diablo said.. "you know you look better with that thing on... just keep it " so I still have it :lol:

Aha, so you'll have to grow beyond a goatee now!

Mine is full coverage! :P

I had one till yesterday... hated it.. itched like a mofo ... and I had to ditch it for work... ah well.... I can let it grow again through Monday***

*** If neccessary :evil:

So who's growing them? In 2003 I started to and when they lost in Game 3 to Tampa I got rid of it and we know how everything turned out after that! So I've started to grow one again but who knows when I'll get rid of it.

Im working on it

:) HAHA

jk

I would definitely do it if work would allow it.

Man that sucks, hate employers that limit facial hair growth...what's their 'reason' ?

Im working on it

:) HAHA

jk

The lady hear at the Cox Cable office can grow one! She even had stubble! Yikes.

So what DO the ladies do? Put down shag over the hardwood flooring? :whistling:

Man that sucks, hate employers that limit facial hair growth...what's their 'reason' ?

Because while it is growing in it would look improper. If I had like a 4 day weekend and let it grow and then came in with it would be ok. It is just the 2 or 3 days when it is growing in that would not be ok.

Because while it is growing in it would look improper. If I had like a 4 day weekend and let it grow and then came in with it would be ok. It is just the 2 or 3 days when it is growing in that would not be ok.

Even if you trimmed/shaped it?

So what DO the ladies do? Put down shag over the hardwood flooring? :whistling:

Flag on the play! Do over! Does not compute! Go directly to jail, do not pass go!

Even if you trimmed/shaped it?

Ya, because for that day or two it looks like I just forgot to shave, not that I was purposefully doing something. I have pretty coarse facial hair so it has to grow in a signifigant amount before looking like a beard rather than stubble. Wow, I'm sure everyone cared to hear about my facial hair. :blahblah:

Wow, I'm sure everyone cared to hear about my facial hair. :blahblah:

That is what this thread is about, sort of! Well ok, not you particularly! :P

I hear female Flyer fans grow pretty mean beards too :)

When their day job is being the Bearded Lady it makes it easy!

...So what DO the ladies do? Put down shag over the hardwood flooring? :whistling:

Bearded Clam. :ph34r:

I hear female Flyer fans grow pretty mean beards too :)

:rofl: I'VE SEEN 'EM!! :evil:

I've got mine til the season is over. Tradition to have the goat while the Devils are playin. And if WHEN they win the Cup, I keep it. :evil: