NJJUAN

Greetings fellow DEVILS fans!!!

19 posts in this topic

New to the site; looking forward to some good Devils talk (or rants!) :clap::clap::clap:

Peace!

Welcome to the best sports forum ever!!!! Happy posting!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard??? You are a Rangers fan..WTF?

Derek's just in denial. ;)

Do we know you from another board? Another screen name? In any case , welcome!

Every fan bas has their "exception fan" (you know the one you can tolerate no matter how lame their chocie in teams are :P).... Derek happens to be our resident "exception fan"... though he tends to believe in this Devils team more then 2/3 of the forum :P

HOe LAaaaa

Welcome - this place is fun... It gets more and more fun as the Devs keep winning! :dance:

Do we know you from another board? Another screen name? In any case , welcome!

I sometime frequent (sounds almost dirty,no? :evil: ), HFB, and the Leafs chat site. You'd be surprised how many Leafs fans are going for :clap2: NJ. There are even SENS fans who flat out say they don't stand a chance against us! :hail:

Peace!

NJDFAN

Welcome aboard??? You are a Rangers fan..WTF?

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Yeah, and you're an Islanders fan on a Devils board too. What's your point? Practice what ya preach.

Also, you seem a tad bit obsessed with Derek21 for some reason.

Anyway, NJDFAN, from a Rangers fan, welcome to the forum. :)

Every fan bas has their "exception fan" (you know the one you can tolerate no matter how lame their chocie in teams are :P).... Derek happens to be our resident "exception fan"... though he tends to believe in this Devils team more then 2/3 of the forum :P

That's sad but true. Half this board abandoned ship two months ago only to realize they weren't that bad. Plus Crasher, I have seen the Devils do this before. You know they are the most skilled team they've had since '01. And they are dangerous on the rush.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Yeah, and you're an Islanders fan on a Devils board too. What's your point? Practice what ya preach.

Also, you seem a tad bit obsessed with Derek21 for some reason.

Anyway, NJDFAN, from a Rangers fan, welcome to the forum. :)

Thanks. F that guy. He's got something wrong with him. I won't be giving him the satisfaction.

This might actually be my favourite Devils team in a looong time. I like the players more than 2000. Not "like" as in "think they'll win," but like as in "I like him, he's a cool guy."

That's sad but true. Half this board abandoned ship two months ago only to realize they weren't that bad. Plus Crasher, I have seen the Devils do this before. You know they are the most skilled team they've had since '01. And they are dangerous on the rush.

to be fair it's easier to believe in a team when you don't have the emotional investment in it though (and I still get stinging reminders from 1996-99 when I had total faith in the team and they fell on their ass... I give up hope and they start winning Cups... go figure !!!)....Since January this has been the most enjoyable Devils team I can remember in a long long time!