CANES/DEVILS PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!

overrated elias

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• CANES IN 4
    • CANES IN 5

On a serious note, Huet had twice the season that Brodeur had, and the Canadiens were a better overall team in a more difficult division. Souray is better then the entire devils defense, and Kovalev is better then the entire devils forwards. The devils will seem like a practice compared to the Habs.

nice choices... :huh: I don't care how many we win in, as long as we win..if not i'll have nobody left to cheer for...then it'll be some bandwagon hopping :P

I think Jeff Gordon will win the next NASCAR race.

Jeff Gor5dons a punk...lol jk..but seriously i love waltrip..even though yeah i'm aware he sucks pretty hard...

so you'll be emerging from the cave first devs loss...jk

WHATS IT GONNA BE 'CANES IN 4 OR 5??????? I THINK THE ONLY WAY THE CANES WOULD WIN IT IN 5 IS IF BRODEUR CAN MANAGE TO SAVE MORE THEN 6 PUCKS. LETS GO 'CANES!!!!! LETS GO 'CANES!!!!!

This horse's ass, fellow Devil fans, is no doubt a by-product of Bettman's NEW NHL! I love frontrunning, wagonhopping, neo ("new", for you Carolinians) hockey fans!

Ever wonder what family trees look like in N. Carolina?

143942890.jpg

They rarely, if ever branch!

WHATS IT GONNA BE 'CANES IN 4 OR 5??????? I THINK THE ONLY WAY THE CANES WOULD WIN IT IN 5 IS IF BRODEUR CAN MANAGE TO SAVE MORE THEN 6 PUCKS. LETS GO 'CANES!!!!! LETS GO 'CANES!!!!!

We whooped your ass plenty of times this season, cockface.