sammyk    33
Yahoo sports reports:

Ottawa 6 Buffalo 5

Final

Goal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Yep, see first post on this page! :evil:

Derek21    49

If yahoo really did that, wow. LOL

I got a call from LOTCB and he was pumped. He should be. Buffalo stole that game from the sounds of it.

But come on. 18 seconds in and it's over??? Wtf?

SueNJ97    0

LOTCB must be in a happy man. Don must be pretty happy as well.

LOTCB    16

OH YEAH CAPTIAN CLUTCH!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

All i can say right now is.....I am mentally exhausted, elated....overjoyed....shaking my head...what a WILD game!!!

Edited by LOTCB

Don    2

De do do do, de da da da.... and that's all I have to say to you...

Didn't think that would take too long. What a wierd game.

Game was tied at 0 for 35 seconds.

Game was tied at 1 for 15 seconds.

Game was tied at 2 for 14 minutes.

Game was tied at 3 for 55 seconds.

Game was tied at 4 for 46 seconds.

Game was tied at 5 for 24 seconds.

I couldn't imagine the game being tied at 6 for 20 minutes. Instead it lasted 28 seconds.

LOTCB    16

23 shots on goal for the Sabres and they win with 7 goals...wow...just wow....

This game was HUGE for the Sabres to get....now the Sens have all weekend to think about this....and especially Emery......

Don    2
I got a call from LOTCB and he was pumped. He should be. Buffalo stole that game from the sounds of it.

Absolutely. Shots were 33-23 overall by Ottawa, including 10-4 in the second period. But I'll take a win any way I can get them. :)

MadDog2020    1,908
If yahoo really did that, wow. LOL

But come on. 18 seconds in and it's over??? Wtf?

Oh, they stole it. They tied it with 10 seconds left- this was armed robbery at it's finest.

Derek21    49
Connolly was beyond horrible in 03 and sat out all of 04 and 05. Yeah he's playing well now, but most franchises would've given up on him before that.

At the time, he was playing third or fourth line back then. Then the concussion symptoms. You're right. His career looked done. The time off helped tremendously.

Then he comes back in great shape and plays his way up into a 2nd line role. I wouldn't have given up on him for one reason. The talent. He always had it. Either a player does or they don't. He had it from his very first year with the Islanders. He could pull off moves that other players could only dream of. The problem was consistency. Now you're seeing a more mature Connolly. The scary aspect is he's only 24.

CMONPETEYD    8

LOTCB... Congrats on your win tonight

taking a game in Ottawa is awesome.... but you and I know that championships are won with a team effort, if the Sabers don't tighten up there defense, i don't know how far they can go.

Again good luck and

Go Sabres

Don    2
This game was HUGE for the Sabres to get....now the Sens have all weekend to think about this....

They could go watch "Dora's Pirate Adventures" to get their mind off it... :lol:

Derek21    49
Absolutely. Shots were 33-23 overall by Ottawa, including 10-4 in the second period. But I'll take a win any way I can get them. :)

Also, but in the third period with Ottawa up one, it sounded like Miller made 3 or 4 big saves to give his team a chance. Accurate?

They could go watch "Dora's Pirate Adventures" to get their mind off it... :lol:

Hey. It's SOLDOUT! Dora the Explorer packs'em in! :dance::dance:

taking a game in Ottawa is awesome.... but you and I know that championships are won with a team effort, if the Sabers don't tighten up there defense, i don't know how far they can go.

Again good luck and

Go Sabres

I think Tomm that there's no way the two teams will play another game as wild and crazy as that one. I am pretty sure both will tighten up defensively and you'll see something that looks like a "normal playoff game."

But when the eloquence escapes you, their logic ties you up and rapes you.

What a game. I really hate this guy whos calling COL-ANA though.

CRASHER    40
What a game. I really hate this guy whos calling COL-ANA though.

If I remember right this monkey used to do Avs games last year with that asinine thank you thank you thank you call!

Don    2

I can't believe I'm actually hoping for the Dives. This is probably the first time I've been hoping for Sakic to win an NHL game since he wore the fleur-de-lis.

Don    2

BTW - side benefit of Ottawa losing their game - no car horns.

Derek21    49

Go Ducks!

LOTCB    16

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Again good luck and

Go Sabres

Sabres overplayed the puck so much tonight, especially on the PK....maybe that was nerves...who knows...but I hope to think they will make an adjustment for that......

Again...to me this is all gravy....I never expected this team to get this far....I'm loving every minute of this!!!

CRASHER    40
This monkey does Blues games now. He deserves them.

yet one more reason to NOT watch Blues games :P

this parrot is ESPN level bad with his cackle/voice!

Don    2

Shots were 14-4 in the first for the Ducks. The Paulsson-Friesen line is *KILLING* Sakic, just as they shut down Iginla.