msweet

Devils @ Carolina OGT: 3pm NBC

193 posts in this topic

I'm not nearly as nervous about this series as I was about the rags one. First because it was the rags, and second I wanted them to make it out of the 1st round regardless of the opponent.

I'm proud of what they accomplished this season. Sure I want the Cup, but I won't be shattered if they don't make it. Lots of great teams this year. The Devs and Lou brought home to me what I love about this team, and it's good enough. . . this year. :evil:

LETS GO DEVILS!

Liz, aree with you on the first paragraph of your post, but I made a wrong decision not to long ago.

I was looking at the draft for this team about two months ago before they hit their stride and it was the biggest mistake I've ever made concerning a NJ Devil team.

This team has the makeup to deliver a Cup and although we took care of the Rags and the Flyers are gone, it's time to show the hockey world NJ is where the CUP BELONGS!!!!!

I just hope NBC New York doesn't switch over to the Derby, should the game go inot overtime. Or better still, multiple overtimes.

Can someone explain how Elias has 11 points, the Rangers scored 4 goals and he's only plus 4.

Edited by DevilsMJ

Can someone explain how Elias has 11 points, the Rangers scored 4 goals and he's only plus 4.

Powerplay goals don't add to the +/-

Sorry. I got distracted. I'll try harder next time. :(

Come on!!!!!!!! This is the playoffs we're talking about. No distractions, no excuses! :P

Kozlov looked good in his 45 seconds.

Hopefully he can elevate his game.

Omg I can't take this, I think I am just going to put the TV on mute and listen to the radio.

She's a stuttering moron... stop talking to this girl

Get Klee off the ice now...

Edited by aylbert

Just wanted to say Thanks again to Lou for picking up Klee & Uselesswich.

:)

break out the klee hatred banners :)

I like klee, but i think he'd benefit sitting for 5-10mins on the bench