msweet

Devils @ Carolina OGT: 3pm NBC

193 posts in this topic

4-0.

Time to watch baseball.

WTF! I really didn't expect such a piss poor performance. What a bummer game. Well gotta file it away and start anew in game 2. Just hope the little dweeb Ward doesn't get the SO to add insult to injury. :evilcry:

Bullsh*t. We can still win this game. Losers quit now... Winners fight it out and go for the win, whether 4 or 40.

Terrible. Those goals looked WAY to easy. I just hope this does not turn into a 8-0 blowout to open the 2nd round. Damn it.

Oh well, I'm going to game 2 of the WHL finals tonight, hopefully the Giants fvcking show up.

Bullsh*t. We can still win this game. Losers quit now... Winners fight it out and go for the win, whether 4 or 40.

Maybe it's the Cup in your signature that's causing bad luck.

Maybe it's the Cup in your signature that's causing bad luck.

Or maybe the devs came out flat, and looked aweful on their powerplay opportunities?

The devs will fight back, win or lose... they will fight.

They've done it before they can do it agin. Devils get your F'ING act together.

12 shots on goal in 2 periods is ridiculous.

I don't even think we got 12 shots. Marty letting up 4 on 24 is disgusting.

Marty should've gotten Staal's goal, but otherwise he's just had some sh!tty luck today.

They gave Langs a penalty for basically talking to the Cane that ran Marty.

Complete total and utter domination in every aspect of the game. This is a complete joke. Hardest game I've ever had to watch. 12 shots through 2 periods isnt beating anyone. Poor Marty I really feel for the guy cuz noone showed up.

What needs to be done: play dobermans every other shift. Hurt Canes. HURT THEM. HURT THEM.

The Devils have had a hard time getting the puck to settle on their sticks. The Canes have given up a couple of 2 on 1's and breakaways that the Devils just haven't been able to receive the pass on.

god I miss doc.. these announcers are as bad as ESPN.. It feels like I'm listening to Steve Levy for crying out loud.

glad to see some passion returning to the team, they've been a step slow first two periods.. Course after a week off, it's not shocking they're playing like ass.

Lukowich almost laid out Staal on that play where that scrub ran marty.

These fvckers are dirty and cheap..

God, they're playing like dogsh!t.

That said, the first two goals were just rotten luck and really set this team back on its heels. Come back and play a solid third, and then get your heads in the game defensively in Game 2. The Devils still think they're playing the Rag$ and are able to do whatever they want in the offensive zone.

You can always tell the Devils are uninspired when they can only shoot the puck wide or into the GK's chest.

<JESTER>

<JESTER>

WE SUCK WE SUCK WE SUCK WE SUCK

Wow.

you know, sometimes when Derek or opposing fans lose their cool and call us bandwagon fans, I look at statements like this and can't disagree.

One game. Two fluke goals and some power play goals. I wouldn't say Brodeur has played that badly.

We do have no offense today though.

The power went out in my area five minutes before the game started and came back on at the end of the first. I wisht the power was off for one more period.

Time to put positive spin on things? Is that Lou' s plan to lull the Canes into a false sense of security? :)

Wow.

you know, sometimes when Derek or opposing fans lose their cool and call us bandwagon fans, I look at statements like this and can't disagree.

how bout you just go to hell thanks, ill root my way you root your way

Ive been following this team since I was 5 and understood the game, so dont go calling me out a$$hole

Well we've seen this type of play before from the Devs in this type of game.

They will set a nice tone going into game 2. Unless of course they can turn this around in one period.

You could tell within the first 5 minutes of the first period this was not going to be good.

Edited by kressley

how bout you just go to hell thanks, ill root my way you root your way

Ive been following this team since I was 5 and understood the game, so dont go calling me out a$$hole

Guys, guys, come now... Calm down. Just one bad game, it was bound to happen. Let's just watch the third. Maybe Kozlov will score!

(Ah, who'm I kidding, Kozlov ain't scoring sh!t)