Devils @ Carolina Game 2 ECSF, 7:30 PM ET, OLN/TSN, WFAN

hattrick

Good morning fellow New Jersey Devils fans. Is the bright and early enough for you to begin a GDT? :evil:

:pray:LET'S GO DEVILS!!! :pray:

Now everyone, assume your yoga and meditation positions, close your eyes, take 3 deep breaths, count to ten, and repeat after me.... there's nothing like New Jersey Devils' hockey. Doesn't that feel better? :P

:boogie: Now, LET'S KICK SOME CAROLINA AZZ!!! :boogie:

I :pray: hope my streak continues.

Edited by hattrick

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go! Tell the Hurricanes that they might as well forfeit! We got a undefeated hattrick started game thread!!!

:clap: Come on Devils! At least score a goal! Or several! :clap:

Hey, I'm only 2-0. I :pray: hope I'm 14-0 the rest of the way because you know what that would mean. :whistling:

Edited by hattrick

Good morning fellow New Jersey Devils fans. Is the bright and early enough for you to begin a GDT? :evil:

I :pray: hope my streak continues.

TY

LETS GO DEVILS FVCKING DECIMATE THE HERRICANES

:burn::burn:

:pray: JANSSEN TUNE SOMEONE UP EARLY cough Justin Williams cough

Hey, I'm only 2-0. I :pray: hope I'm 14-0 the rest of the way because you know what that would mean. :whistling:

That they turned the Stanley Cup Finals into a best-of-11 series? :P

More importantly...

Let's Go Devils!!!

:dance::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap:

That they turned the Stanley Cup Finals into a best-of-11 series? :P

More importantly...

Let's Go Devils!!!

:dance::clap::dance::clap::dance::clap:

:rolleyes: Let's see, if my math is correct.... if the Devils win 4 in a row in this round and 8 in a row in the next 2 rounds, that would make me 14-0 because I already have 2 wins in my pocket, assuming I start all remaining GDTs. Then the Devils would achieve every NHL teams' annual objective. :blink::whistling:

Edited by hattrick

Let's GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P:blink:

Hey, I already started a GDT before you. :evil: Are you trying to steal my thunder? :angry: I got a streak and a reputation to uphold. :D

Edited by hattrick

njd_comp.gifcar_comp.gif

Preview

Time:7:30pm

TV: OLN, TSN

Radio: WFAN

HOW THEY GOT HERE: Devils - 101 points; 3rd seed, defeated New York Rangers 4-0 in quarterfinals. Hurricanes - 112 points; 2nd seed, defeated Montreal Canadiens 4-2 in quarterfinals.

PLAYOFF TEAM LEADERS: Devils - Patrick Elias, 5 goals and 11 points; Elias and Jamie Langenbrunner, 6 assists; Cam Janssen, 26 PIM. Hurricanes - Brind'Amour, 5 goals; Staal, 8 assists and 11 points; Weight, 12 PIM.

PLAYOFF SPECIAL TEAMS: Devils - Power play: 25.0 percent (8 for 32). Penalty killing: 75.9 percent (22 for 29). Hurricanes - Power play: 29.0 percent (11 for 38). Penalty killing: 81.2 percent (26 for 32).

GOALTENDERS: Devils - Brodeur (4-1, 1 SO, 2.05 GAA); Scott Clemmensen (0-0, 0, 0.00). Hurricanes - Ward (5-0-1, 1, 1.29); Gerber (0-1, 0, 7.20)

"I can guarantee you New Jersey will be ready for Game 2 regardless of the score today," Hurricanes coach Peter Laviolette said. "Any time you don't have success your back is a little further up against the wall, so they are going to be ready and we'll have to make sure we match their intensity."

:rolleyes: Let's see, if my math is correct.... if the Devils win 4 in a row in this round and 8 in a row in the next 2 rounds, that would make me 14-0 because I already have 2 wins in my pocket, assuming I start all remaining GDTs. Then the Devils would achieve every NHL teams' annual objective. :blink::whistling:

You originally said, "Hey, I'm only 2-0. I hope I'm 14-0 the rest of the way because you know what that would mean." Going 14-0 the rest of the way would make you 16-0 ("the rest of the way" implies from this point forward), and the Devils would be 18-?. Anyway, I was just ribbing ya'. :P

:hijack:

Once again, :beerbang::gd::rock::evil::koolaid:

You originally said, "Hey, I'm only 2-0. I hope I'm 14-0 the rest of the way because you know what that would mean." Going 14-0 the rest of the way would make you 16-0 ("the rest of the way" implies from this point forward), and the Devils would be 18-?. Anyway, I was just ribbing ya'. :P

I know you're just jerkin' my chain. :evil: I guess we are jerkin' each other's chain. :noclue::P

:gd:

Edited by hattrick

:hijack:

Once again, :beerbang::gd::rock::evil::koolaid:

Who hijacks a game thread.

opps :hijack:

GO DEVS :evil:

I guess everyone is in a goofy mood this morning, it beats doing work. :evil:

I'm really anxious about tonight's game. If the Devils come out flat again, this series isn't lasting long. :ph34r: I'm hoping we see the team from the 3rd period of the Montreal game. :pray:

So I missed saturday's game... was on the soccer field.. and seems like i did not miss much..

we had to expect that to happen sooner or later.. hopefully they got it out of their system and LL skated the hell out of them yesterday.

we need 110% effort from everyone or we are not geting past this team!!!

Nice. An on-time game thread! Let's Go Devils! Hattrick, I am still holding you responsible for game 1. This better get things turned around. :P

:P OK. Blame me for the first game. I'll take the hit.

I sincerely and humbly apologize. :(:rolleyes::ph34r:

Edited by hattrick