'7'

What team are you "adopting" for the rest of the playoffs?

What team are you "adopting" for the rest of the playoffs?   80 members have voted

1. 1. What team are you "adopting"?

• Mighty Ducks
    • Oilers
    • Sharks
    • Hurricanes
    • Sabres
    • Too depressed to follow hockey right now

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

45 posts in this topic

I absolutely have to root for Buffalo. My college roomate was a big Sabres fan and I watched Hull's 'goal' with him. I feel bad for Buffalo's sports agonies. Hopefully the Sabres go all the way and bring some joy to that much maligned city.

I hate the Canes so much, I'm tempted to find a Sabres avatar...maybe it'll become a board wide trend!

so much for the Sharks...that was a quick adoption

How any Devil fan root for the Oilers is beyond me, after that overrated fairy Gretzky called our organisation a mickey mouse club, I will never pull for that team, I hope they re-locate, and of course, I hope Buffalo sweeps the Canes, they are skilled enough to do it too.

Ducks crush the fairy boy's team,

Sabres sweep the inbred.

Sabres over Ducks in 5.

Sabres

Only because i want my friend who is a canes fan to cry, i really dont care outside that.

Great friend you are! :lol:

Buffalo..or SJ i guess... :(

no SJ..scarp that...*jumps onto the Sabres bandwagon at a breakneck speed :ph34r:

no SJ..scarp that...*jumps onto the Sabres bandwagon at a breakneck speed :ph34r:

Please bring LOTCB's team some luck. You haven't been doing well so far. :giggle:

NOOOO !!! Root for the Ducks girl... the Ducks.... think the power of Disney ;):lol:

Hoping for an Oilers/Sabres final, with the Oilers winning the Cup. But I wouldn't mind the Sabres winning.

And like Crasher said: Anyone but Anaheim!!! :puke:

Carolina is awful to watch, defense, PP, PK, and a lot of little cheating.

Put 'em in red and black, and they could be NJ.

Out of the 4 teams I think the Ducks are the ones who will win it all.

Still, I'd like to see the Sabres lift the Cup now that the Sharks are out.

I've been pulling for Buffalo and Edmonton since the Rangers got eliminated. That's my dream final. I want to see LOTCB and oilers88Cup locked in a steel cage while that's going on! Hahaha

Same here, but despite my avatar and signature I want Edmonton to win it all.. just have the avatar and sig for obvious reasons..

go BUF

go OIL

then i want the BUF to win it..............keep it in the EAST, and besides, i woudn't want pronger to get the cup....

I hate the Oilers, cause im a Canucks fan as well and I hate the Ducks cause of the sisters, and I hate the Canes cause of their joke of a team, sh!t town, fans, arena, etc. so LETS GO BUFFALO! Im going to Carolina if it goes to 7 games cause my friend is a Sabres fan and I said sure why not ill go.

Edited by Satans Child

Either the Oilers - 'cause they are a Canadian team or the Sabres - 'cause they play great hockey.

I picked Buffalo for the Clown. Otherwise I just hope it's one of the teams that never won before. I guess Carolina would be my next choice.

I hope the Ducks. Scott did a lot for the Devils and in doing so got the Devils 3 Cups.

He's a great player and why shouldn't he get the support of the Devils fans? If you say deserter then blame Lou and never go to another Devils game again. Every player that bolts from the Devils has a good reason in their mind. Usually it's money and Lou doesn't want to part with money. He would rather bring back has beens, than keep them in their prime..

Oilers all the way!

They're the only other team i root for on a regular basis.

As long as it's not the Ducks, i'd be ok

Go Sabres

No #$%#@ Ducks!

I hate the Canes. I hate the Canes. I hate the Canes. However, I am pulling for them to win the ECF so there will be a chance that I can see a Stanley Cup presentation. I'm just hoping it will be to the Oilers in Game 5 or 7 in Carolina at the RBC. It took me a week or so to get over them beating NJ to realize that unless they win and make it to the Stanley Cup I will probably never get to see the Stanley Cup. I'm just not telling my husband that I am a closet Oilers fan for the rest of this playoff year :rolleyes: