Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NJD Jester

Eklund Revealed?

19 posts in this topic

I've been honest about an Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) addiction I've had for the last year and a half. It's the same sort of addiction I have with other frauds, like Stephen Glass and and Jayson Blair and James Frey. I admire the dedication it takes to pull off a hoax, while at the same time I loathe what these hoaxes do to my chosen profession.

All that said, it appears the gig may be up for our little rumor whore. First comes news of a potential clas action suit against Hockeybuzz.com for unpaid awards for the site's fantasy hockey pool:

http://www.ericmcerlain.com/offwingopinion...6174.php#006174

Now, if you a second link, you'll find Vancouver Canucks Op-Ed, a great blog that I've read for a while. In it, there's a little detective work, revealing that NHL insider Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) may in fact be touring musician Dwayne Keith Klessel.

http://vancouvercanucksoped.com/2006/05/24/fun-with-Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)

Maybe you already knew this. It was news to me. I could write all day about this guy and his site (and the fact that both John Madden and Stan Fischler had the sense to get out while they could).

<JESTER>

MMM...Internet Fraud Revealing *foams at the mouth*

It became obvous he was a fraud when he would have breaking news an hr agter Spector or Even TSN sometimes. I feel sorry for anyone who paid for that site.

Giving this a bump because I saw this on HF. Apparently Sportsnet goofed on the shadowing which revealed "Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)'s" face. Compare "Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) with Dwayne Keith Klessel:

eklund2.jpg

normal_DSCN5908_DCE.jpg

I thought Sam Kinison was Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) for a sec.... :rolleyes:

Wow, to think all this time I thought Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) was a little snot-nosed teenager :lol:

Apparently Sportsnet goofed on the shadowing which revealed "Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)'s" face.

Riiiiiight. Sportsnet "goofed". It was a complete accident. Yup. ;)

I thought Sam Kinison was Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) for a sec.... :rolleyes:

Oh, oh, ohhhhhhh!!!!!!

Wild thing! :koolaid:

Thank you, Mr. Fan42. After reading his name I sat there thinking of what his trademark was and was drawing a blank.

Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) is Andy Kaufman, I think that's what we've proven.

Also, did anyone else kinda hope (N)Єverson was Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)?

Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) is Andy Kaufman, I think that's what we've proven.

If by that you mean Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) is Mighty Mouse, I'd say you were correct.

Also, did anyone else kinda hope (N)Єverson was Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)?

No, (N)(N)Єverson's not smart enough to be Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate).

No, (N)(N)Єverson's not smart enough to be Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate).

Ok. I admit it.

I am Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)...

:ph34r::evil:

Ok. I admit it.

I am Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)...

:ph34r::evil:

I've had about 10 people e-mail me with that mug shot today. Glad some eyes might be opened as to who this "insider" really is.

BTW, I've been taking part in an interesting discussion on a blog called Canucks and Beyond about Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) joining the Sportsnet trade deadline show. One of the things the blogger introduced was this screen shot of Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)'s "bio" from his early days on the Web:

Eklund (2.3% accurate)-bio1.gif

He later changed his bio, indicating that he had nothing to do with hockey until the lockout.

The story can be found here.

<JESTER>

I tried to "open up" the photo a little for a better look...

eklund4.jpg

Chris

Seriously, his posts are starting to sound like AndyKaufmanLives.com

and have just as much truth to them.