Pee Wee's Playhouse To Be On Cartoon Network

femalenynjazfan

I used to LOVE that show, right on! I'm still waiting for smurfs though :(

I loved Pee Wee's Playhouse!! Whenever someone says the secret word...scream real loud.

I loved the Smurfs too. I have a picture of me and my sister from 1982 where I'm dying Easter eggs rocking my Smurf shirt.

I found smurf sheets and a blanket at my moms house the other day, now it's onmy bed..LMAO

I'm not exactly sure. But I think I heard that the reason they're airing live-action shows on CN is that they have poor ratings. Sadly, they haven't been airing as much good cartoons on that station like how it was back in the late 1990s. There are still a few good shows on like Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and Krypto the Superdog (IMO).

I'm not exactly sure. But I think I heard that the reason they're airing live-action shows on CN is that they have poor ratings. Sadly, they haven't been airing as much good cartoons on that station like how it was back in the late 1990s. There are still a few good shows on like Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, and Krypto the Superdog (IMO).

Yeah that is why I stopped watching. Most of their shows suck anymore I still don't understand how tom goes to the mayor is still on adult swim.