Usa Vs. Czech Republic

Satans Hockey

USA have their backs to the wall now but I think they can win the next 2 and hopefully the Czechs will sweep the group now.

I think Italia will be first or second...

If Italia win tonight... it's "finish" for USA

Not automatically... but...

Anyway, there is some hope

But it's never a good idea to lose first game in a such difficult group

Italia will play as a TEAM with all the problem they have in their championship & laws

Going in you knew the US needed six points to guarantee advancing. That is still true even after that debacle. Is it more difficult? Sure, but the Czechs are better than the Ditrty Itis. Of course, if they play like they did today the US team would lose to Red's daughter's team.

Have to admit USA was terible against the checks.. as i told someone else.. they should

No heart

No effort

and

No Pride

The first goal was calamity of mistakes!!!

2nd goal great shot.. not much could have been done, excet tp make sur the shooter is never that wide open...

US was offensively challenged .. they kept trying to out run a tem that ws faster then them.. Arena has to take some knocks here... realize quickly you wil not out run them and chacnge the game plan...

embarrassing the effort was....

Edited by redruM

Red that KAKA was almost a week ago - we need to look ahead and do our best ! Petey -who is that icon making me dizzy ....

El D i Know.. just have not been on the BB alot lately and never made a comment on that mess!!

Speaking of KAKA... nice goal... the entire brazilian team has so much talent.. how do they only win by 1??

LEAVING NOW TO GO SEE EnG

Red, I think the turning point was the post. If they score there, it's tied. But Reyna didn't get a break.

The first Czech goal, there was nothing they could do. That guy was a giant. The 2nd was just a great kick. A bit lucky too.

They gotta bounce back against Italy Saturday.