Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
redruM

Eng Game 2 Today..

10 posts in this topic

England's firszt game was a bore fest.. they took the early lead and just sat on it!!!

Hopefully Rooney play, that would make things mroe interesting,

Going to suspenders ( just north of Wall St on Broadway in Downtown NYC) to see the game....

Well, that was a slightly better game...England finally found the net.

I was kinda disappointed with TandT, they didn't seem to be trying terribly hard, they seemed to be there to get in the way of Englands offence, rather than mounting an offense of their own.

But a win is a win, and at least England managed to score their own goals this time.

T & T just packed everyone on "D" at the 75th min they had about 9 players in the penalty area... thought engladn would never break through!!

Although Crouch scored.. he is not all that.... should have scored 2 n the first half..

Samer w/ Lampard..missed about 3 great chacnes...

Yeah, I thought England had caught the Senators' disease (the can't find the net to save their fricking lives disease).

Plus I think changing up Rooney and Owen was a bad move, I'd have taken Crouch off, but then he did score the goal, so what do I know.

Trinidad deserves credit for keeping them off the board so long. They didn't allow a goal the first 171 minutes. Not bad for their World Cup debut!

Meh .. England should be ashamed - theyre not going anywhere either...

Meh .. England should be ashamed - theyre not going anywhere either...

Have to say I agree, They are playing like crap, and luck can only take them so far.

Plus I think changing up Rooney and Owen was a bad move, I'd have taken Crouch off, but then he did score the goal, so what do I know.

Great Minds think alike... i thouhgt the same thing.. Crouch is often out of position, get in the way when others have better angles... and his over all skills are lacking.. if not for his size he would not even be on the team.. never mind starting!!

Yeah, I think he just gets played because he is so damn lanky, personally, I think he is awful, he misses the net SO MANY TIMES.

Have to say I agree, They are playing like crap, and luck can only take them so far.

It is a mark of a good team to win when they play poorly, when we finally start playing our game LOOK OUT!