Happy Birthday El Diablo

annabelle

The big 81 already? AMAZING! I can see you sitting at the old folks home in your little 5x5 room on your computer typing up a storm!

A birthday song..

"Bonne fete et toi, bonne fete et toi, bonne fete BONNE FETE, bonne fete et toi!"

Now a special dance just for you... :dance::boogie::dance::koolaid:

Thanks so much for your well wishes and funny comments and assorted dances. Some of you may not be in on the joke - Im not really 80 - that would be my Dad -

Mr Diablo - though Sammy would strongly disagree. Im glad I got to meet a lot of you during this season and am looking forward to more of the same next :koolaid: .

What's NLD stand for?

:doh1: where you been the last 6000 posts?

Thanks so much for your well wishes and funny comments and assorted dances. Some of you may not be in on the joke - Im not really 80 - that would be my Dad -

Mr Diablo - though Sammy would strongly disagree. Im glad I got to meet a lot of you during this season and am looking forward to more of the same next :koolaid: .

:doh1: where you been the last 6000 posts?

I dunno ;) I might have never realized what it meant.

I dunno ;) I might have never realized what it meant.

You best not go there, lots of perversion, and not just by me! Actually, I think someone requested a return to more perversion in there!

EDIT: :rant:

Edited by sammyk

You best not go there, lots of perversion, and not just by me! Actually, I think someone requested a return to more perversion in there!

EDIT: :rant:

So what does NLD stand for? ;)