Five Years!

DevilMinder

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! And to think I've been here for over 4 of those years. I knew I'd found a home right away - such a great place!!!

Thanks, Brad and Red and everyone else who got this place going and keeps it the best! :clap::hail:

I remember the old network54 days ... as well as the nj.com forum days!! Wow, it's been 5 years? :huh:

Anyway, although I don't post very often, I really enjoy this place.

All of the admins do a great job and I sincerely thank all of you for the time and effort!!!!!! :hail:

Great job---I remember when NJO became a joke back in say 2000 and people migrated. Between some personal stuff, the lockout and moving, I took a two year sabbatical and was pleasantly surprised to see this site vibrant when I came back. Now I live in the hockey hotbed of Jacksonville, FL (where #3 doesn't mean Ken Daneyko) and this is the only place worthy to get Devs info. Here's to five more.

this place and all of you rock my socks!!

way to keep it alive everyone :)

jess <3

Wow, another blast from the past! Good to hear you're alive! :dance:

---

So, how long does the wood last...wait, that didn't sound right...how long does the woodgrain logo last?

Wow, another blast from the past! Good to hear you're alive! :dance:

---

So, how long does the wood last...wait, that didn't sound right...how long does the woodgrain logo last?

If its for more than four hours aren't you supposed to consult a physician :D *badum dum*

----I'm here all week folks!!----