Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CRASHER

Weird

6 posts in this topic

Not that I post there much (or EVER if I can avoid it)... but I do love reading all the infighting in there and I noticed that when you're in off-topic the link to the politics forum is gone.... and in keeping with my wrestling habits.. I shall quote one and asks "Whassupwitdat??"

oops

never mind... it got WEIRDER... that lil minus symbol on top was checked (which I didn't do either) and that hid the sub-forums... that happened in the heaven forum too... on it's own.... how unusual.....

That's wierd....cuz something is up with mine too...everytime I log back on there are like 2-5 new posts about dumb topics or questions or a reply to topics asking where to find avatars and sigs :D the anomaly seems to be centered around a strange occurence I'm currently calling the Outburn effect :)

the anomaly seems to be centered around a strange occurence I'm currently calling the Outburn effect :)

:giggle:

Yes the collapse forum button (the plus-minus) hides forums. Why that is happening on its own is strange. I would delete your cookie, maybe it got corrupt.

That's wierd....cuz something is up with mine too...everytime I log back on there are like 2-5 new posts about dumb topics or questions or a reply to topics asking where to find avatars and sigs :D the anomaly seems to be centered around a strange occurence I'm currently calling the Outburn effect :)

That's been happening to me too, WEIRDD!!!! :P