Sign in to follow this  
zibook

NJDEVS in french

zibook    0

Hi !

I have already post a message like that, but... not anwsers anymore. So ! I decide to ask the question again.

This forum is very hot ! :evil: But May be, a french version would be hot too no ? :evilcry: I can easily do a forum and see what's happen.

I need some french people to help, ( create subjects etc.. )

Are you interest by that ? :noclue:

DevilMinder    365

I don't think there is enough francois speaking members to sustain a sub forum. I can recall maybe 10? If you can get a bunch, I will consider it.

sammyk    33

DM, I think he's saying he'll start a french version of the whole forum...I think...but if no one is going to post he doesn't want to bother...I think...I wonder....Les Petits Diables vilains??? :evil:

RowdyFan42    20
DM, I think he's saying he'll start a french version of the whole forum...I think...but if no one is going to post he doesn't want to bother...I think...I wonder....Les Petits Diables vilains??? :evil:

It would probably make more sense to have a sub-forum. I doubt there would be enough interest from the Francophone world to justify the costs of a separate website, board license, etc. (Unless, of course, you went with a free board host, but it wouldn't exactly be NJDevs, would it? It would just be a French hockey board.) It may be possible to have a subdomain like http://francais.njdevs.com redirect to http://www.njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showforum=[insert forum number here] (I say that without testing it, though), and I think you can get a French language pack for IPB.

MadDog2020    1,803

Yeah, the only other people on the board who speak any french are Don and Moustic. And Moustic speaks regular French, not the French-Canadian dialect as far as I know.

sammyk    33

It doesn't have to be a french hockey board...it could be NJDiables.com...or .ca or .fr with:

l'enfer

le ciel

le Purgatoire

du sujet

l'endroit du march

Don    2

Je vais vous donner le m

zibook    0

I know there is a lot of anglophone but.... It's cool to can talk in our language sometime. English is very cool too, i'm learning it at school

But, i don't see french people anymore... just 3. I'll wait a little bit for others comments

By the way, canadian-french is a perfect french, just a stereotype to say that it's not :P

CRASHER    39

my French is painfully BAD... I can sorta read it... I'd love the forum to exist, cause it would push me to learn it more :)

Belizarius    0

I would be happy to participate... a little sub-forum wouldn't be a lot of work IMO, and with only a few posters it could work...

We could talk about the Devils, hockey or whatever and of course help those wanting advices about French or France...

Just a few ideas. :)

zibook    0
We could talk about the Devils, hockey or whatever and of course help those wanting advices about French or France...

Just a few ideas. :)

Quebec too ! :dance:

And yess it's a good way to learn french !!

P.s. C'est quand m

Edited by zibook

RowdyFan42    20

Just out of curiosity, are there any French-language hockey forums that aren't focused on the Habs, the QMJHL, or the other Quebec league whose name escapes me now (I think it's the NAHL; it's the league with Radio-X in it)?

Sheeps' pre-NHL-lockout forum had a dedicated French-language forum. But that site was short lived. I think it was SaveTheNHL.com or something like that.

...that's a way of me saying, "No clue about French-language forums aside from that one experience of mine." B )

zibook    0

I don't know if the Quebec leagues has forums :P

Edited by zibook

Belizarius    0

Don't know...

For French hockey in France, there's one :

http://www.passionhockey.com

Only in French, about France (different levels, national team, European leagues and various topics about hockey).

The best website in French for news is http://www.hockeyarchives.infos

With articles on all European leagues, news... and my own articles on the NHL, world juniors, and all! :P

I think there's a part in English.

I'm a contributor on this website and the webmaster also works for me. I'm a publisher and we're going to have a book on the history of French hockey at the beginning of 2007! :dance:

Moustic: t'as qu'

Edited by Belizarius

zibook    0

Un bon site "qu

Edited by zibook