Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
annabelle

SAMMY!!!

89 posts in this topic

A song and dance for your birthday! :dance: Bonne fete et toi, bonne fete et toi, bonne fete BONNE FETE, bonne fete et toi! :dance: Was that not the sexiest song and dance you have ever gotten on your birthday? I thought so.. :yay: Happy Birthday! :beerbang::rock:

HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY! :evil:

Yay!!!!! Sammy gets his thread without even Happy Birthday! :blink::clap:

Enjoy it!!!!! :boogie::dance:

Happy Happy..

I know its not as great and Anna's.. but I'm not much of a singer or a dancer ( don';t tell Lindsey though!!!)

Oh, it's Sammy's birthday? For a minute there I thought the PM system was broken. :evil:

Happy birthday, Mr. K. :cheers:

Happy Birthday $ammy! Now you have caught me in age :evil:

Happy Birthday Old Man

Thanks everybody! :hail:

A song and dance for your birthday! :dance: Bonne fete et toi, bonne fete et toi, bonne fete BONNE FETE, bonne fete et toi! :dance: Was that not the sexiest song and dance you have ever gotten on your birthday? I thought so.. :yay: Happy Birthday! :beerbang::rock:

Sexiest song and dance indeed! :uni: Never did have a Canadian dance for me! :hail:

Happy Happy..

I know its not as great and Anna's.. but I'm not much of a singer or a dancer ( don';t tell Lindsey though!!!)

I'm glad you chose not to sing and dance, but it's the thought that counts, thanks! I don't think Lohan would mind...she can't sing or dance either. :D

Oh, it's Sammy's birthday? For a minute there I thought the PM system was broken. :evil:

Happy birthday, Mr. K. :cheers:

Always thinking about the technical side. BTW, there's a bolt loose in section three of level two that needs your attention. Thank you Mr. Fan42!

Happy Birthday $ammy! Now you have caught me in age :evil:

I shall have a response prepared for your birthday thread in five months. :evil:

Thanks again everyone! :hail:

post-909-1154566454_thumb.gif post-909-1154566463_thumb.gif post-909-1154566496_thumb.gif

Thanks Masked Fan!

Happy B'Day Sammy!

Long time no type! :D

Thanks!

Wow, long time no type indeed! How have you been? Good to know you're still lurking about! :)

I had no idea this was a birthday thread..sorry im late.

I saw your name as the heading with nothing else and just figured it was somthing i wouldnt know about..

Enjoi

I had no idea this was a birthday thread..sorry im late.

I saw your name as the heading with nothing else and just figured it was somthing i wouldnt know about..

Enjoi

Something you wouldn't know about? So you avoid threads with my name in them? :( Hey you could have clicked and learned something new! :P So what finally got you to click?

Just messin', thank you!! :)

Also, thank you DM, Devs25, and metallidevils! :koolaid:

oh burnnnnnnn! :D

The reason I didn't put happy birthday in the title was because I thought that sammy deserved a more original b-day thread, this w3ay it could spiral into something completely off topic..but it hasn't. Ahhh the best laid plans... :doh1:

oh burnnnnnnn! :D

The reason I didn't put happy birthday in the title was because I thought that sammy deserved a more original b-day thread, this w3ay it could spiral into something completely off topic..but it hasn't. Ahhh the best laid plans... :doh1:

Subliminal message???

It is just a matter of time before the spiraling begins...and with the above slip(??) it shall (can) begin! :uni: