SAMMY!!!

annabelle

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so. Are you coming up? If so, maybe we could meet up?

That's the plan. It would definitely be cool to meet you. Was talking to a co-worker yesterday and he's interested too and he's originally from up there. I think NZT from this site might be joining us too.

Now i'm mad i didn't think to meet any of you freaks when i went to the devils game in december.. :angry:

I thought Jimmy found evidence to the contrary! :o

Yes Anna, you must plan a trip south of the border and coordinate with the rest of us! Perhaps in the second half of the season. That way I'll have some vacation time again and be able to make the trip up to Jersey too!

I thought Jimmy found evidence to the contrary! :o

Yes Anna, you must plan a trip south of the border and coordinate with the rest of us! Perhaps in the second half of the season. That way I'll have some vacation time again and be able to make the trip up to Jersey too!

Oh the fun we would have, do you think Jersey can handle a bunch of us njd'ers drunk at the same game? It would never be the same! :boogie:

Its jersey... nothing you can throw at us that we have not already seen!!!

BTW I better be included in this get together.. November is defeintiely out.. too busy w/ the soccer tournament, and Decemeber is Xmas time so if its not a family outing its not happening...

I'm w/ Sammy lets ashoot for jan or Feb!!!

<_< why do you talk to me like you're my grampa these days? I'm older than you aren't I?

Oh sweetie, don't be that way. :giggle:

Older than El D? Is that possible? :o

---

See, maybe if you had responded to my question if you'd be at the game we wouldn't have had this problem! :P

But I did didn't I -- the answer was no but I could have changed that... had you said "But I'll be there" or El Diablo said "Oooh cutie pie!! Why don't you change that stubborn l'il head of yours? Sammy will be there!"

I don't think you ever responded to that question in my PM. I can't remember what else I said in it but I thought it was obvious, guess not...so wait you woulda changed your mind if I was gonna show up? Aww, how sweet of ya! :D

OK, so I have to remember...call you a cutie pie and that'll get the proper response...or is that only El Diablo territory?

I will be in NJ next weekend...but no games!

sammy I dont think I got a PM on the subject... only Diablo Pmd me and asked if I was going -- I said no and he siad " :saddevil: "

I was no sweetheart, sweetie, bunbun, fuzzy puppyface, whooshywhooshy foofoo bear back then...what gives?

Well hunnybunny (see, one that's not on your list!) I found the PM, man I need to delete some stuff...seems I asked it as a side question while all the other drama was unfolding here at the time so maybe you missed it... :noclue: