Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devils_fan4life

the newark arena!!!!

34 posts in this topic

800px-Newarkarena.jpg

Newark Arena

The Devils are moving to Newark, New Jersey. Construction on the proposed Newark Arena will be completed for 2007-08 Devils season. The project is costing $310 million and the location is accessible to public transportation at the nearby Newark Penn Station.

woww the outside it awesome cant wait untill the devils drop thhe puck there. WHOOT WHOOT :boogie:

Ladies and Gentleman, man has landed on the moon!

its great nd all but even though were buling a new arena No one goes to watch the Devil team now,too expensive.

Now,moving to Newark,it will be more expensive with train fare. This will probably spell the end to professional hockey in NJ. thats what i think.

Edited by Outburn08

its great nd all but even though were buling a new arena No one goes to watch the Devil team now,too expensive.

Now,moving to Newark,it will be more expensive with train fare. This will probably spell the end to professional hockey in NJ. thats what i think.

Ill be there to watch the games...

And i know plenty of people who agree and will be there as well.

And you can drive in.

and train fares would replace wear and tear on car and gas... its pretty even.

well then i spoke too soon thats great then. but im still confussed why not many fans go nd assite to the games last season.

umm i didnt actually go check everywhere nd u will see

Just wondering. :thumbsup:

Stop posting.

in the picture they put on the side of the arena..... everyone is ganging up on jason spezza... mean

I know I've poked fun at Outburn but he really brought something new and original to the board in this thread so my hats off to him.

-

-

-

-

-

-

My co-worker just suffered heart failure due to the heavy duty sarcasm waves coming off this post.

Outburn08 ..... Suuuuper genius! wilecoyoteaam4.jpg

Seriously dude, You GOTTA change your name to Wile E. Coyote!

There are HUNDREDS of pictures available of him that relate to you!!

Is that you Stubbs?

You know the saying that everyone has a clone somewhere on the planet? Stubbs' clone happens to be French-Canadian.

in the picture they put on the side of the arena..... everyone is ganging up on jason spezza... mean

hmm, i always thought that was an islander, but on closer inspection you are right. For a Video screen that big to be put on the outside of the arena you wonder how they wont overrun on the cost. i mean that screen alone has got to cost a pretty penny

hmm, i always thought that was an islander, but on closer inspection you are right. For a Video screen that big to be put on the outside of the arena you wonder how they wont overrun on the cost. i mean that screen alone has got to cost a pretty penny

How can you overrun on cost if the screen is part of the budget?