Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RowdyFan42

Anyone having trouble getting in?

10 posts in this topic

I seem to be having trouble accessing the site in Firefox. It's fine in IE, but in Firefox I get a "505 HTTP Version Not Supported" error. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

Edited by RowdyFan42

I'm using AOL and I had a few problems this morning....and even on the occasion when I open up Hell I get that..but for the most part things are running ok....

I haven't had that error (or it might have been, can't remember), but I got an error message several times this morning saying I couldn't get through. But it was only like that for about 30s (at a time) tops.

I can't seem to log in with Firefox at all. This one is beyond me, I am logging a support ticket to see if they can help.

Whatever it was, they seemed to fix it pretty quickly because I'm in now using Firefox. Then again, I'm browsing from home now and before I was at work, but still...

I think its the cookies, I cleared my FF cookie and I was instantly able to browse with it.

Maybe it's a moot point by now, but Firefox is my default browser. Except for scheduled maintenance times on the site, I haven't had any real problems.

Mr. Fan42, you disappoint me. Precisely three months a go this issue came up and you claimed to have learned something! Your mental tech toolbox has a leak! :o

(unless this is completely different.)

http://www.njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25910

Yup, definitely different.......see what not posting for a few days does to you sammy.....you NEED to post here else you lose your touch. No more visiting NJ for you!