The Video Thread

anthony

The only thing that is going to pump me up is hearing our cable system is going to add Center Ice this season.

I know I am gonna get Center Ice, but it still pisses me off that the nhl hasn't worked out some kinda deal where people can watch the games online...I think you can with most other pro sports, and I definitely know you can with basebal....how hard could it be. Make it by subscription, or PPV, whatever, but make it available.

I know I am gonna get Center Ice, but it still pisses me off that the nhl hasn't worked out some kinda deal where people can watch the games online...I think you can with most other pro sports, and I definitely know you can with basebal....how hard could it be. Make it by subscription, or PPV, whatever, but make it available.

Yeah I agree. It's really surprising they haven't added it yet I mean it's Alaska and alot of people like hockey so to me it makes sense. That was the only reason I wanted sattellite was for that and that's what I told them. We get screwed for some reason a lot on hockey things it's kind of amazing.

Yeah I agree. It's really surprising they haven't added it yet I mean it's Alaska and alot of people like hockey so to me it makes sense. That was the only reason I wanted sattellite was for that and that's what I told them. We get screwed for some reason a lot on hockey things it's kind of amazing.

Maybe you should petition your senator/congressperson/representative (?), they must be a hockey fan.

Maybe you should petition your senator/congressperson/representative (?), they must be a hockey fan.

They won't listen to me and anyway since we should be getting Center Ice here within the next year or two everything will be forgiven. But if we don't get Center Ice somebody is going to be getting a nice earful everyday until we get it.

you will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The NHL will be experimenting with broadcasting games on the internet this year, but only in places where the people have no access to the games and/or not likely to have access in the near future.

If someone can watch the game for free instead of paying for OLN or CI, or what have you, the already dismal TV ratings will go down. If TV ratings go down, cable providers would be less willing to take on these channels.

Best bet is to torture your cable provider. With a comfy chair of course.