Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
langsgirl

Im selling a few autoraphed devils items

1 post in this topic

I have several autographed devils things that I am selling. If you might be interested, send me a PM. I have photos of them. Some have Certificates of Authenticity... those are the ones Ive purchased, others do not, those are the ones Ive gotten signed myself.

1 - Autographed Patrick Elias photo. 5x7

1 - autographed scott gomez photo 5 x 7

1 - autographed Jamie langenbrunner photo 8x10 ( with Cert of auth.)

1 - autographed Martin Brodeur photo 5x7

1 - official game puck from 2000 stanley cup autographed by patrik elias (

1 - tshirt autographed by pandolfo and Gomez. Shirt was not an official NHL shirt, it was made by a fan who gave it to me for free tailgating, before game 7 of 2003 SCF. I then took the tshirt to a meeting with pando and gomez and had them sign it. Shirt says "Let's go Devils, Mighty Sucks Rangers Swallow" Size XL

I also have a brand new NJ devs hat New Era adjustable...black with white logo... I bought it off NHL.com but it doent fit right. Still has tags. I think it cost 20??? but I will sell it for $10 plus S+H if anyone is interested!

I have photos of each of these items, I am not really sure of pricing, so if you have a reasonable suggestion let me know I just dont have any place for these items so I kept a few things from each player and just want to get rid ofthe rest!

Any questions let me know!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0