Who is honestyopjp ?

Masked Fan

what's up with the GOOGLER person too...wtf! SPAMBURGER HAMMBURGER!!!

O wait, same person..D'OH!

Edited by annabelle

TY Crash, was taken last night before I decided to put real pants on..instead of pj pants...

TY Crash, was taken last night before I decided to put real pants on..instead of pj pants...

Anytime, but all things considered then, the photo taker sould have aimed lower with his shot then :whistling:B )

This is why I do 100% admin validation now. Even the legit log ins are issues. Every day bots try to sign up for this site and they are either russian hackers or spam bots. It sucks because my blackberry beeps when I get a new email.

9//10 they are signing up at 4AM. I always forget to turn off the beeps when I go to bed.

These bastards have literally cost me sleep!

Anytime, but all things considered then, the photo taker sould have aimed lower with his shot then :whistling:B )

AGREED! But banana was probably aiming at a mirror again. Or was that a webcam DPH?

Even so, a true DPH woulda aimed properly. :evil:

This is why I do 100% admin validation now. Even the legit log ins are issues. Every day bots try to sign up for this site and they are either russian hackers or spam bots. It sucks because my blackberry beeps when I get a new email.

9//10 they are signing up at 4AM. I always forget to turn off the beeps when I go to bed.

Time zone difference = th3 suk! :angry:

*Take note* Leave Blackberry in other room/off. At least turn down the volume! :noclue:

Edited by Masked Fan

Pics were taken by a webcam....my digital camera is not that crappy..lol!

BEEP!

Right now, This thread is on life support. I figured it will turn into an off topic thread du jour. :D

Edited by Masked Fan

I was thinking the same thing about his name..weirdness!