FriesenKris

Devils Home Opener Discount Tickets

16 posts in this topic

New Jersey Devils Ticket Programs -- AAA Membership Ticket Offer

Devils 2006-07 Home Opener!

New Jersey Devils vs Toronto Maple Leafs

Thursday, October 12, 2006 - 7:30PM

Save 46% per ticket!

Tickets are $28 per ticket. (Box Office price $52)

25th Anniversary Pennant Giveaway! (all fans)

Click to order online, enter offer code aaa101206

pdf order form -->

---OR---

25th Anniversary Opening Night Tickets for $25

Save over 50% per Ticket!

Tickets are $25 per ticket. (Box Office price $52)

Use offer code dfm101206

Edited by FriesenKris

Thank you so much for posting all of these discount offers! I'm definitely going to take advantage of some of them.

I wish I saw this before I ordered my tickets.

Don't miss out -- tickets are now available for $25/each!

Edited by FriesenKris

Don't miss out -- tickets are now available for $25/each!

Hmm I still have not recived mine yet. I ordered a week ago I'll call later to see what the hold up is.

Hmm I still have not recived mine yet. I ordered a week ago I'll call later to see what the hold up is.

I don't think you should worry. I've ordered discounted tickets for the past few seasons and they normally arrive just a few business days before the actual game.

They usually dont arrive until a few days before the game. I use the discount offers a lot and they used to say that they would be mailed within 5 days of the game.

Sorry I just repeated what the above psoter put.. I hadnt scrolled.

Ok thanks guys. Your both right they said they were sent out yesterday so I should have them tomorrow.

Ok thanks guys. Your both right they said they were sent out yesterday so I should have them tomorrow.

I just got mine today. Section 207. YECH. I've probably been to around 300 games and I can honestly say I've never sat even close to that section. I think that's the last one that they sell when a game is almost sold out. I guess you get what you pay for. I've used that site 3 or 4 times now and every time the seats have stunk. I used it for Stevens night and the banner was right in front of us, I mean directly in front, where you couldn't see it. It was basically like watching a thread get raised to the rafters. Sorry, just had to vent. I'm sure I'll have 5000 seats to be able to move to that night.

I just got mine today. Section 207. YECH. I've probably been to around 300 games and I can honestly say I've never sat even close to that section. I think that's the last one that they sell when a game is almost sold out. I guess you get what you pay for. I've used that site 3 or 4 times now and every time the seats have stunk. I used it for Stevens night and the banner was right in front of us, I mean directly in front, where you couldn't see it. It was basically like watching a thread get raised to the rafters. Sorry, just had to vent. I'm sure I'll have 5000 seats to be able to move to that night.

I've been seated all over the place with those tickets but a few times I got the very first row in the upper level right above where the visitors go on & off the ice. I was surprised considering I didn't order them that quickly. I guess it's the luck of the draw.

I've been seated all over the place with those tickets but a few times I got the very first row in the upper level right above where the visitors go on & off the ice. I was surprised considering I didn't order them that quickly. I guess it's the luck of the draw.

I went to two games last year and ordered both games from the discounted ticket offers. I didn't mind my seats both times, you can't really complain when your getting such a big discount from some random company.

I wish I had looked at this site BEFORE I bought 20 dollar seats for 65 a pop off stubhub.

But I don't really regret it, Opening Night equals sacrifices.

Will there be any for 10/26? I plan on attending that game as well, I already have tickets to Opening Night and the Flyers game on Saturday.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0