Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LOTCB

NHL Predictions from sportsnet.ca

10 posts in this topic

sportsnet.ca: 18 'experts' make picks

Im still in shock a Toronto reporter picked the Sabres to win it all...why does that scare me?

Someone picks the Devs to reach the Finals, but who he picked to beat them and where that guy is from made me chuckle a bit! :lol:

Edited by LOTCB

If the Canucks ever beat the Devils in the finals I will have to kill myself. That or move.

I think some of their perceptions of the questions are different, seems like some of those guys thought it meant which team will reach the finals from each conference and some wrote it up as which teams win their conferences in the season.

How the hell is their 'consensus' pick Phoenix?! None of the individual predictions have Phoenix :lol:

Jebus...people stop picking Ottawa....don't theyt do this every year, and every year the Sens suck in the playffs.......I want Ottawa 8th in the conference dammit.

consensus is phoenix??? someone picked minnesota??? someone picked HOTlanta?!?!?!?!?!

If the Canucks ever beat the Devils in the finals I will have to kill myself. That or move.

lmao..or roam the streets yelling how you hate the Canucks..and then die a horrible death involving a Naslund bobblehead and drunk Canucks fans...

How many of these "experts" picked Carolina last year? How many picked the Ducks?

One major injury or trade could change everything!

Just so it's not the Ducks. My inner LOVE/HATE feelings for Niedermayer have me praying that they are eliminated every year..