MadDog2020

Game thread: Devils @ Carolina 7 PM FSNY 660 WFAN

117 posts in this topic

yeah devs!!!

2-0

:)

i had Langs for number 1... I was close :)

Cant get the live feeds to work :argh:

BUT

2-0 HELL YEAH

BTW, Comcast is streaming the Canes' feed and it's annoying. Every time they mention Zajac's name they make a Wheel of Fortune joke.

The shot by Rafalski that went off the post right before that third goal actually went off the post, in, and then bounced right back out off the back of the net.

I'm glad they ended up scoring anyway, because I don't think they would've reviewed it.

It got no mention on this Carolina feed on center ice, at least, but a quick slo-mo rewind on my dvr showed it definitely behind the line.

The shot by Rafalski that went off the post right before that third goal actually went off the post, in, and then bounced right back out off the back of the net.

I'm glad they ended up scoring anyway, because I don't think they would've reviewed it.

It got no mention on this Carolina feed on center ice, at least, but a quick slo-mo rewind on my dvr showed it definitely behind the line.

I thought it went in, based soley on what I saw, and experience from watching lots and lots of hockey. But I could be very wrong, as I have been before. Anyway, are you SURE it went in? Did you definately see it go in on the DVR?

Edited by StormJosh

Did FSNY review it? I got the carolina feed off comcast.net..

I thought it went in, based soley on what I saw, and experience from watching lots and lots of hockey. But I could be very wrong, as I have been before. Anyway, are you SURE it went in? Did you definately see it go in on the DVR?

Definitely. There's one clear frame of the puck entirely in the net and it bounces out from the middle of the net. I've seen this type of goal before a few times.

Definitely. There's one clear frame of the puck entirely in the net and it bounces out from the middle of the net. I've seen this type of goal before a few times.

new to board...so hi...and when i saw it i was like "what the hell" that went in

ZACH

im so happy he got two early goals hopefully setting himself up for a killer year.

Did FSNY review it? I got the carolina feed off comcast.net..

FSNY didn't look at it during the first period or during the highlights.

Whitey's back! Thank goodness because we only have six d-men on the trip.

Edited by FriesenKris

Gomer, Gionta, and Parise are so fast together. Carolina looks like they are on their heels when that line is on the ice