Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

I believe I had dibs on Kevin Clark, but I'd also like Dr. Murray Seltzer, The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in updating this. I am busy today, but I will get to it this weekend.

Sounds great.. To makel ife easy on you I'll just list my keeperships:

- Section 226 at The Rock

- Gyro Zone in the "Taste of Newark" food area

- The NJDevs brick at Championship Plaza

lizdevil30 said that she had no problem with me being the keeper of marts vezinas.

I was told to ask you if i could be the keeper of marts vezinas. Would you mind?(ME)

I don't know who told you to ask me, but you most certainly can keep his vezinas as long as I keep Marty.(Lizdevils30)

Cool.

How would I go about becoming the Keeper of Section 226 at "The Rock", and Keeper of that Greek gyro place in the "Taste Of Newark" food section in the upper level of The Rock?

All done.

can I be the keeper of Doc's "squibbed" and "foisted"?

Ok.

Can i have Lindsay Middlebrook?

Indeed you may.

and the Prudential Center Catwalks, also? =) thanksies

Ok...(what are they?)

In addition to Section 226 and the Greek food place in Taste of Newark, I'd also like to be the keeper of Score-O and keeper of the "Defensive side" goal.. Let me know 3*s

Score-O is keepered by SteveStevens. Yes to the goal.

so keeper of the hey song? and is somebody keeper of Zambonis at the Rock?

Does they hey song have a different name? Yes you can have it, just wondered if it had an actual name. re: zambonis - Zamboni w/headlights..........Sole Keeper..........devilsfan26 - would tis be the same or diferent?

Can I keep Vanderbeek? He's the man.

Nope, he was snagged a page or so before. Sorry.

If this is the right process i would like to be the sole keeper of the "Hey...You Suck" chant that goes with the goal horn

Ok.

can i be the keeper of Scott Clemmensens shutout against the rangers?

Sure.

I'd love to be the keeper of the netmouth wide, if it isn't taken already.

It isn't, it's yours.

Can I be the keeper of the GET THE NEXT GOAL chant legend? Often used in chat on game days and over 75% of the time it always works. :P I think any chat regular knows what I'm talking about.

Most certainly.

You know, I was lookin over the list... I didn't see Jeff Frazee on it. May I claim Frazee and Rich Shulmistra?

Yup.

I call: CAA's free parking off of Paterson Plank Rd.

Ok.

Can I keep Clarkson's gordie howe hatrick against the panthers on 2-28-09? And Marty's 100th career shutout?

Yup.

Can I keeper Havelid? If so thanks.

scratch that just went back and seen someone has dibs on him..didnt see it on the front page though..sorry...

He's yuors.

Has anyone claimed Kevin Clark the announcer?

Not that I am aware of. He's all yours.

I would like to request "Peter Stastny" (I believe no one else has him)- thanks.

All yours.

If nobody else has keepership of Bobby Holik Quotes, Can I have it?

Yup.

Hehe... sweet... I'll politefully take #'s552 (Marty) and #702 (PAtty)

You can have 702.

I wanna be keeper of Marty's 552nd win game net, is that available? if it is I call dibs.

I'll give ya that one.

I'd Like to be the Keeper of Bruce Springsteen's Favorite hockey team.

OK...but if he switches to the Rags.......

Request Keepership of Trenton Devils goaltender Gerald Coleman, RW Eric Castonguay, and Judah Friedlander (wore Trenton Devils jersey in "The Wrestler" or as the T Devs site puts it, "The Wrester")

Showin' some love for Trenton as they make a playoff push....

Coleman know he i encompassed under the Trenton Devils keepership. The other 2 you can have though.

I would like to be keeper of Doc's "A BIG DRIVE!!"

Ok.

Can I be the keeper of the jumbotron clapping Godzilla?

Yup.

RD has also agreed to let me co-keeper of Jay Pandolfo...Thanks RD!

Cool!

Is Mark Fraser up for grabs?

Not any more ! He is all yours.

can I keep the 2008-2009 atlantic division title?

Yup.

can i be the keeper of either

Zach Parise's deflection goals

or

David Clarkson tossing Avery like a rag doll

if either of them are available.

oh and good luck with everything Three :)

I'll give ya both.

Seeing that Sutter has bolted can I claim our new bench boy Yann Danis?

Yup

Can I be the keeper of Tedenby?

Nope. As others have said, until he makes Lowell or NJ he is a prospect and keepered, and others have first dibs.

I would like to become the keeper of Eckford and Josefson.

Eckford yes, Josefson, no. But you can have first dibs if he makes Lowell.

I wanna keeper Travis Zajac's glass jaw haha. I just had to suffer through watching that devils rangers game where travis got in a fight and took a 1 hit KO to the face :ECW: . very dissapointed in you travis!

Ok.

Can I take Bob Corkum?

Yup.

I get to be keeper of the NJDevs brick :evil:

as well as Section 226 and Gyro Zone

Of course!

I wanty patrice cormier

He is still a prospect.

I want Rob Neidermeyer I guess I'll put him in my sig. I don't know If I'm doing it right so tell me if I am.

OK.

I am claiming Cory Murphy as keeper. Didn't see him on the list so If there is a problem just PM me.

Murphy is already taken.

I did a pretty decent search, and couldn't find this one - is Championship Plaza open to keepership?

-Jarhead SGT

All yours.

I believe I had dibs on Kevin Clark, but I'd also like Dr. Murray Seltzer, The Arena Lounge (outside on Greene and Mullberry), and David Clarkson's lisp. :)

ALL yours.

I would like Sheldon Souray if that is possible.

It is.

I like to keep "Hatred for Philadelphia"

As well as "Flyers hatred"? You have a lot of hate.

I'm applying to become the:

Official Keeper of the Devils Referee Tracker

Official Keeper of the Pierre Champoux Tracker

Official Keeper of taking Amtrak to Newark

Okely dokely.

Can I keep Zubrus's winner from yesterday's game?

Yup.

Request Keepership of Trenton Devils goaltender Gerald Coleman, RW Eric Castonguay, and Judah Friedlander (wore Trenton Devils jersey in "The Wrestler" or as the T Devs site puts it, "The Wrester")

Showin' some love for Trenton as they make a playoff push....

I checked up on Coleman, he is listed in Lowell, so I have added him for you :)

Devs3cups....I see you sent me a pm about QJMHL as well. I am on the fence on this one. Is it Devils related enough? Folks what do you think?

In before someone beats me to it. I would like Colin White's trademarked "Superman" move.

Added.

An FYI to everyone in response to comments in this thread. I have updated my post in page one with some new rules.

There will be no "trading" of keeperships for the sole purposes of trading. Keeperships are supposed to be something you care about not something you just pick up and put down.

Please be aware your keepership can be challenged.

Also, there will be no limit on keeperships.

Oh and I have updated the main list. If I have missed something or messed something up (highly probable) please alert me.

Also the list of Lowell Devils is not up-to-date.....I am lazy.

Dean McAmmond

Rocky Trottier

Any of them taken?

You don't get it, do you?

DO YOU SEE THEM ON THE LIST?

I looked literally for five seconds and found Dean McAmmond, so clearly he's not available.

And ThreeStars just spent a good two hours at least updating the list, the least you could do is offer a please and/or thank you.

I looked and did see McAmmond so my bad but just checking if anyone had claimed them.

I will claim Rocky Trottier.

Thanks Three Stars! :evil:

I have added Rocky for you. Sorry I snagged Deano as I was updating the list, so he may not have been there when you first looked. He was one of my favourite Senators, I first saw him though during the lock out when he was playing for the Rats in Albany, he was quite good then too.