threestars

Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

978 posts in this topic

Applying for Sole Keeper-ship of Ilya Kovalchuk's Knock-Out Punch.

Edited by Marshall

I'm going to assume that's a yes and put it in my sig. I guess if there is any controversy, go ahead and PM me.

That's what I did, I also PMed the person who started the thread since it says to be official you need to be on the list.

Not sure if a new thread was created/if there is a new way of applying for keepership but I'm applying for sole-keepership of both Cory Schneider & Adam Larsson (I don't see anyone with Larsson's keepership)

Edited by TheMazz

What the hell is a keeper? Is it honestly just to say he belongs to you?! Hahahahah

"Applying for sole-keepership?" C'mon dude

Lmfao. I dunno. I thought it was some tradition thing or w/e. Wasn't really sure how it worked

Lmfao. I dunno. I thought it was some tradition thing or w/e. Wasn't really sure how it worked

well it's not jut you, apparently keepers are a popular thing haha

well it's not jut you, apparently keepers are a popular thing haha

You can read the thread to find out what they are. I don't think theyre very popular or fought over any more; but it used to be that when you were the keeper of someone, you were basically their NJDevs' lawyer.. Defending them through thick and thin, identifying how they played, "Salvador really did this well!" and "at least Henrique did this!" and what have you.

You can read the thread to find out what they are. I don't think theyre very popular or fought over any more; but it used to be that when you were the keeper of someone, you were basically their NJDevs' lawyer.. Defending them through thick and thin, identifying how they played, "Salvador really did this well!" and "at least Henrique did this!" and what have you.

i understand what you're saying but you gotta admit that it is extremely cheesy.

And besides that sounds like a one-way ticket to being a homer for a player

i understand what you're saying but you gotta admit that it is extremely cheesy.

Onddeck, you're very stand-offish lately. Hope all is good....I don't like this side of you.

On that note I claim keeper of Jagr if/when he signs! HA!

Jagr.jpg

MINE!

Onddeck, you're very stand-offish lately. Hope all is good....I don't like this side of you.

On that note I claim keeper of Jagr if/when he signs! HA!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee496/CoorsLight973/Jagr.jpg[/img

MINE!

]haha no worries! Sometimes I like playing the a$$hole every once in a while, it keeps things real! Edited by Onddeck
1 person likes this

Lol homie, the best way to avoid it? Don't do it!

I would like to apply also ! Is their anything available...... or do I have to come up with something ?

I would like to apply also ! Is their anything available...... or do I have to come up with something ?

If so Keeper of Lou's Providence #14 Jersey......lol

Ok so I get Jagr officially tomorrow when it's officially announced. Yup, that's right.

Still the proud keeper of the Devils Dancers (; among other things. I miss this stuff! Can't believe I've been on the board for 6 years now -_-

Calling keepership for Ryane Clowe.

Not a one way ticket, you're already there and flying the flag :)

I'd like to be the Official NJDevs keeper of Tri's subtle but condescending tone he employs so often  :icon23:

Is that possible?

Edited by Devilsfan118
1 person likes this

Can I trade Section 128 and 129 for my season ticket seat: Section 122, Row 4, Seat 12 and the Pork Sandwich for Shorty's Cheesesteaks that opened up? Does Michael Ryder have a keeper?

Edited by njdevils2003champs

What exactly is a "Keeper"? Is there anywhere I can read about them?

Go to the first page of this thread,