threestars

Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

978 posts in this topic

I thought of something unique for myself to keep on Saturday: Marty's National Anthem Warmup Dance

You know when he hits his pads and starts swinging his arms.

To keep Brodeur, you'll have to appeal to poohbear and LizDevil30......I am not sure how willing they'll be to give up a piece of Brodeur, but you can try.

For Parise. you'll have to ask MissionHockey.

If they all agree to co-keeperships with you, then you are fine.

That was a short lived affair with the Score-O njdevils2003champs!

Still have not heard from anyone about Brodeur and Parise. Maybe sometime this week ThreeStars. :evil:

So do I get to keep this? Or do I have to wait until it gets put on the list?

No...too many of them have been claimed for one person to claim the entire team. I guess you could claim the team name....but that is bot quite as good as the team itself.

camsdevilangel....you may have your shirtless cam!

No...too many of them have been claimed for one person to claim the entire team. I guess you could claim the team name....but that is bot quite as good as the team itself.

Can i be the official keeper of Alexander Korolyuk, Valeri Kamensky, and Pascal Rheume :clap:

I am not sure where to put Alexander Korolyuk....he was has never played a game as a Devil, they just hold his rights..........maybe he should be under "Other" :noclue:

njdevils2003champs....I'll give ya the franchise....but not the team :D

Hmm I think I'll be adding another and his name is Zach Tarkir. Lmao.

Hmm I think I'll be adding another and his name is Zach Tarkir. Lmao.

I'm sorry we're gona have to cut you off fkr.gif you're flaggedkap.gif

Lmao I like the freddy smiley.

So upon going to the game against Ottawa the other night, I realized that the road I'm keeping is actually the NORTH SERVICE ROAD, not the NORTH ACCESS ROAD as I had previously thought. My brain is fried lately, my apologies. Could you change that one on the list for me? Thanks

So upon going to the game against Ottawa the other night, I realized that the road I'm keeping is actually the NORTH SERVICE ROAD, not the NORTH ACCESS ROAD as I had previously thought. My brain is fried lately, my apologies. Could you change that one on the list for me? Thanks

Okay so he's not a Lowell Devils yet but can I claim Sacred Heart goalie, Jason Smith and when hes in Lowell I'll change it. :-D

Hmmmm.... until he actually plays I'd still consider him a prospect....since he might get sent to trenton since lowell didn't make the playoffs.

Alrighty...thats good enough. I just thought I'd take him as a Sacred Heart player but whatever works. Haha

He is still JasOnMacIsaac's while a prospect, but you get first dibs on him in Lowell next season, promise ya.

Alrighty.

Newbie here....

Wondering if I can be the keeper of two things....

First, ex-Dev Dave Maley

and,

as a season ticket holder with my old man during my youth and into my twenties, I would love to be the keeper of Section 235, Row 10, Seat 2....

Newbie here....

Wondering if I can be the keeper of two things....

First, ex-Dev Dave Maley

and,

as a season ticket holder with my old man during my youth and into my twenties, I would love to be the keeper of Section 235, Row 10, Seat 2....