threestars

Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

978 posts in this topic

Newbie here....

Wondering if I can be the keeper of two things....

First, ex-Dev Dave Maley

and,

as a season ticket holder with my old man during my youth and into my twenties, I would love to be the keeper of Section 235, Row 10, Seat 2....

All yours....don't listen to that D34....he's just trying to exploit the newbie. :angry::P

All yours....don't listen to that D34....he's just trying to exploit the newbie. :angry::P

Ah he lives in Amish territory he can take joke.

Hell if he can tolerate kngt.gif on the road he can take it. :P

LOL Devilish!!!

Just moved out here from NJ after this past Thanksgiving, and it took me a little while to get accustomed to horse manure, and the lingering smell that said manure can produce!

can I be the official keeper of Devils helmet wearers?

mikelight.jpg

i cant believe that i registered for this site back in 06 and never posted

I see many other Devils fans @ CAA with red Devils hard hats and they call themselves the HardHat crew. There are like 5 or 6 of them I saw walking around the concourse and they have Devils jerseys that say Hardhats on them. I do not think any of those guys are here though. :noclue:

can I be the official keeper of Devils helmet wearers?

Um....sure...each to their own :P

EDIT: Do you prefer them to go by helmets wearers or hard-hat wearers?

Edited by ThreeStars

Um....sure...each to their own :P

EDIT: Do you prefer them to go by helmets wearers or hard-hat wearers?

Could i get the Prudential Center!!!

Unfortunately NewarkDevil5 already has that, he got it before it was named, so it is listed as the newark arena......sorry.

And no, I'm not sharing it. I'm already sharing Terreri, not sharing Newark too. Put in way too much time and arguing during a time period when no one in their right mind even thought it'd be possible.

ok i didnt see prudential center... my bad

I'll take Alexander Mogily and if i cant create the "Sidney Crosby is a little bitch" club that would be great too

get back to me

Edited by Cal914

Al Mo is all yours........but the Cindy Crosby fan club has to be unofficial I'm afraid..........unless he miraculously becomes a Devil sometime soon.

its not a fan club hes a little bitch i hate him its like the sean avery is a scum bag club

its not a fan club hes a little bitch i hate him its like the sean avery is a scum bag club

That's nice. It's still unofficial since it's not Devils-related.

why is the sean avery is a scum bag club official

why is the sean avery is a scum bag club official

Good question. It seems to violate the "Devils-related only" rule, unless there's a story behind it I'm forgetting.

Now that I think about it, my own keepership as it is currently stated may not be 100% kosher either. If it's not, I'll change it to just NJ Devil (Lowell's Devil Dawg can be up for grabs, except for his cape which I believe is already taken) and make the overall mascots thing an unofficial keepership.

(That reminds me: One can be an unofficial keeper of anything that does not meet the criteria for officialness.)

ThreeStars, can we get a ruling on these two situations? Thanks.

Good question. It seems to violate the "Devils-related only" rule, unless there's a story behind it I'm forgetting.

Now that I think about it, my own keepership as it is currently stated may not be 100% kosher either. If it's not, I'll change it to just NJ Devil (Lowell's Devil Dawg can be up for grabs, except for his cape which I believe is already taken) and make the overall mascots thing an unofficial keepership.

(That reminds me: One can be an unofficial keeper of anything that does not meet the criteria for officialness.)

ThreeStars, can we get a ruling on these two situations? Thanks.