Scott Stevens

Pepperkorn

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so, now that he's out of the woods... a friend had flesh eating disease. HOW TRAUMATIC is that????? Really weird stuff like this has been happening ALL summer this year. Everything has been peripheral to a point but it's just -- weird --- it's pushing me into an early 40s crisis! :unsure: well.. sort of... I'm mean sort of a crisis not sort of early! I'm not 40 yet <_<

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

vacation... fixing the house and stuff. I'm so Scott Stevens -- except that we dont have a second house to live in while we goof off fixing another <_<

So is there a thread about this whole new format? How did Devlish get to be my friend before I said he could? :giggle:

Hi Rowdy!

Edited by Pepperkorn

Wanna hear more weird trauma -- we were doing some gardening and we found a can of pepper spray outside our kitchen window. It had a velcro strip on it obvioulsy someone had it hooked to their person somehow. It freaked us out big time!

I ought to ask leeds about that... so anyhow - they caught a could be serial killer in Mass -- who had killed some woman in our county about a month ago. He climbed in some girls window and tried to rape her but the dad heard and came in and attacked him and then the wife came in and helped - major trauma - anyhow they caught him. and his truck (he was a trucker from n. Caroline) hd this NJ woman's necklace hooked around his rearview mirror - so he was caught for that one too. Too creepy for words.

I saw that yesterday on the news....Was the trucker a boyfriend of the woman who he killed? or was it a random murder?...It is very sad...They showed her photo on TV...she looked like a beautiful woman with a lifetime ahead of her..

• 2 weeks later...