Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarbingerOfSorrow

Yet Another Satire

18 posts in this topic

i still like divealanche.com better, HOS.

not to offend you, but i believe the avalanche are far guiltier of the act that is helping to kill the NHL.

I'm sure red wing fans act just as stupid as avalanche fans over the rivalry. I mean a rivalry is good and all but it seems that some avalanche fans and detroit fans spending more time rooting failure to come to each others team then they spend rooting for their own. I think the people who have "Red Wings Sucks" bumper sticks on their cars out in Colorado aren't die hard avalanche fans but a bunch of pathetic losers. And absolutely nothing is more pathetic then the time I attended an Avs vs Kings matchup and saw "Red Wings Suck" being displayed on the Pepsi Center viewer while people chanted it to a well known sports melody. I don't know how it is in Detroit, but after meeting a few Red Wing fans who relocated here they seem just as bad. Nothing wrong with making jokes about each others teams and a little taunting, but devoting yourself to the failure of another team is friggin stupid. This also goes to Red Sox fans who spend their entire time paying more attention to the Yankees and bitching and moaning when they are doing well.

Anyhow, I wish these people would just grow up and spend their time rooting for their own teams.

E-Devil: "I mean a rivalry is good and all but it seems that some avalanche fans and detroit fans spending more time rooting failure to come to each others team then they spend rooting for their own."

This reminds me of something.

This reminds me of something.  

Ya know Derek, I was actually about to make the same comment.

"Rangers suck" chant, anyone?

Derek, every team has fans who are idiots. I'm sure you are talking about everyone having a little fun here with the count down to Rangers golf. I do think some teasing is healthy but it's the extreme stuff that makes me gag. For example, if the rangers board had a thread where they predicted the next key devil's player to leave as a free agent, I would laugh and not take that seriously. But for those fans who go around to rival boards just to spam and insult everyone, there a different group.

What I meant wasn't this site once like TFP, like a good site for real hockey info. I still find the stuff funny.