pattyelias

Sellout

31 posts in this topic

With all four Devils-Rangers games being on Tuesday nights and our overall attendance looking more pathetic than ever, does anyone else think that it is entirely possible that the Devils will not sellout a single game this season?

The Devils might not sellout a game, but they will definitely come within hundreds of one. The crowds so far post-christmas have been great. A big gathering for Pittsburgh, and one just as big was on hand for last night's game vs. Washington.

If the Ranger game's don't sell out, I don't think they'll have any, unless Lou decides to have a special ceremony or something of the sort.

tuesdays rangers game should be the largest attendance so far this year, or at least I am hoping, as I will be there.

Our home attendance average through 3 months of hockey:

Our home attendance average last season:

Not sure if that last figure is including playoffs though.

It was a pathetic slap in the face to weekend partial holders that we did not get ONE Ranger home game on the flipping weekends... after all they play each other a thousand times and not ONE weekend game.... just lame (don't get me wrong I got tickets for one game with the spill over of my playoff credit, but it's still bullsh!t)

It was a pathetic slap in the face to weekend partial holders that we did not get ONE Ranger home game on the flipping weekends... after all they play each other a thousand times and not ONE weekend game.... just lame (don't get me wrong I got tickets for one game with the spill over of my playoff credit, but it's still bullsh!t)

I agree. The scheduling of the Devils-Rangers games this year have been pathetic. No weekend games in CAA and the season series is over by February. How the hell are there no games against the Rangers in March or April?

I agree. The scheduling of the Devils-Rangers games this year have been pathetic. No weekend games in CAA and the season series is over by February. How the hell are there no games against the Rangers in March or April?

The Devils don't schedule the dates, the NHL is the ones that make the schedule.

The Devils don't schedule the dates, the NHL is the ones that make the schedule.

I didn't say the Devils scheduled the dates. I said the scheduling sucks.

that last regular season game in the swamp will be against the islanders on sunday the 8th of april at 1pm on NBC.

that last regular season game in the swamp will be against the islanders on sunday the 8th of april at 1pm on NBC.

I'll be there and I am sure that game will sell out.

It is pretty odd that the Devils are done with the Rangers so early. With the way the season ended last year you would think the NHL would want to end with the them playing in April.

I'll be there and I am sure that game will sell out.

It is pretty odd that the Devils are done with the Rangers so early. With the way the season ended last year you would think the NHL would want to end with the them playing in April.

I will hopefully be there, and I'm sure that game will sell out too.

Isn't it Easter Sunday?

Isn't it Easter Sunday?

Yes it is.

Should be a good, post-church crowd.

I think our last home game of the year last year also came on Easter Sunday, vs Philly?

Yes it is.

I hate when they schedule games like that. I'll be there as it is part of my ticket plan. It does put a crimp into family gathering plans though.

I think our last home game of the year last year also came on Easter Sunday, vs Philly?

Yeah it was, I was in Philly territory and had to watch the Flyer channel and that dork, Keith Jones? made a stupid comment about it not being right the Devils winning on Easter Sunday.

Yeah it was, I was in Philly territory and had to watch the Flyer channel and that dork, Keith Jones? made a stupid comment about it not being right the Devils winning on Easter Sunday.

:puke: Hey the puke's Flyer Orange too :hah:

I bet Tuesday doesn't even top 15,000. I just checked and there are tons of seats left. The best $52 seats are in 211 row 20, and when I put end seating in 225 row 9 came up, meaning there will be tons of empty rows in the corners and ends. There are still $35 seats left in the first row they're available, row 16. Anyway, it's amazing to see how badly things have gotten. We're estatic over a crowd of 16,000, when ten years ago, a year after we missed the playoffs, we were averaging 17,000+. I remember meaningless weeknight games drawing over 16,000 back then and ANY weekend game selling out. Back then $90 seats were around $50 and sold out for every game and they had good promotional games such as six pack cooler bags, duffel bags, christmas ornaments, etc...

I don't think we'll sell out one game this year. Easter Sunday won't sellout because it's Easter Sunday! Last year we only drew 15,000 in a huge game vs. the Flyers. They won't have any special ceremony I bet, but if they do, the only way to see it will be to be there, because NBC sure wont show it.

What about the last home game in the swamp? I'm sure they'll have some kind of ceremony for that.

And why did it have to be on Easter Sunday :angry:

I bet Tuesday doesn't even top 15,000. I just checked and there are tons of seats left. The best $52 seats are in 211 row 20, and when I put end seating in 225 row 9 came up, meaning there will be tons of empty rows in the corners and ends. There are still $35 seats left in the first row they're available, row 16. Anyway, it's amazing to see how badly things have gotten. We're estatic over a crowd of 16,000, when ten years ago, a year after we missed the playoffs, we were averaging 17,000+. I remember meaningless weeknight games drawing over 16,000 back then and ANY weekend game selling out. Back then $90 seats were around $50 and sold out for every game and they had good promotional games such as six pack cooler bags, duffel bags, christmas ornaments, etc...

It seems like it was 20 years ago that the Devils averaged there best attendance in Doug Gilmour first full season as a Devil.

The devils have NEVER drawn anything except flies.If the gate is good aganist pittsburgh it's because of Crosby and Malkin,Washington because of Ovechkin.The Devils should be contracted.they are bs just like their stupid fans.Too bad the Oilers don't play them this year.I 'd get to beat up some pathetic Devils fans.Gretzky was right Mickey Mouse team.