Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msweet

POD

33 posts in this topic

lmao awesome post! Maddog OWNS

Can we replace this

NJDevs.com: Hoem of rEd's ipmecacble splelign adn grammer!

with this?

NJDevs.com:And all those who say the Devils are boring are welcome to suck me off at the next Cup celebration.

Or at least add it?? I guess it wouldn't be right to exclude red

Edited by Devilish34

<insert joke about being able to find someone in Newark to suck you off for $5 here>

<insert joke about being able to find someone in Newark to suck you off for $5 here>

:doh1:

Can we replace this

with this?

Or at least add it?? I guess it wouldn't be right to exclude red

replace it please!!! everytime I see that thing I want to hit soneone!!! ( spell checked and proofread twice!!)

I hate that there is still the "where we know the Rangers are better than the Devils but won't admit it" Ya, that lasted for about half a season. The slogan has been there longer than it has been true.

Especially because the rag site should be saying how we're better and they wont admit it. They say theyre better because they won 6 playoff games and we won 5..... how about the rags playing ottawa, buffalo was a joke in the playoffs, had no steam.

Especially because the rag site should be saying how we're better and they wont admit it. They say theyre better because they won 6 playoff games and we won 5..... how about the rags playing ottawa, buffalo was a joke in the playoffs, had no steam.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0