Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moustic

The Forsberg of Soccer

7 posts in this topic

That was actually one of the funniest dives I have ever seen. :rofl: I could not believe my eyes when I saw him try that.

The one thing that pisses me off is that dives like this give a bad name to soccer for people who have never really watched the sport before. I hear all the time that soccer is made up of people who just want to dive and fake injuries, but I try to explain that there is much more to soccer than that. The people who dive are just a few dumb players and they do not represent the whole sport.

Edited by devils26

That was actually one of the funniest dives I have ever seen. :rofl: I could not believe my eyes when I saw him try that.

The one thing that pisses me off is that dives like this give a bad name to soccer for people who have never really watched the sport before. I hear all the time that soccer is made up of people who just want to dive and fake injuries, but I try to explain that there is much more to soccer than that. The people who dive are just a few dumb players and they do not represent the whole sport.