Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
officerfarva

Berard may be on his way

54 posts in this topic

Devils do not need Berard. I would take Torres though if the trade was right and affordable.

I didn't know Dowd was getting scratched, but it doesn't surprise me - it'd be interesting to see his faceoff %. The 4th line was certainly having some trouble when I left - and it all can't be blamed on Janssen.

I'd rather have Lyle Odelein back than to get Berard. He would be a HUGE liability in this system.

Also according to NHL.com Berrard has had 10 games all season!!

And in thoes games he only has 3 points and is minus 5!!!

Really cant see Lou going for this one!!

I'd rather have Lyle Odelein back than to get Berard. He would be a HUGE liability in this system.

Posts like that will get you banned.

I didn't know Dowd was getting scratched, but it doesn't surprise me - it'd be interesting to see his faceoff %. The 4th line was certainly having some trouble when I left - and it all can't be blamed on Janssen.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/1468

Would not be a bad pick up.

I did see Lou walk out of his box with someone that didnt look familar with the Devils orginazation, that couldve been the scout from columbos.

maybe pelley and Hale for Berard and a pick? Berard is 6-2 220. 29 years of age. Only played in 10 games this year though. Wouldnt be a bad thing. Lou likes to sure up his defense before the playoffs. He would have to give up his #4 on his jersey though, ;).

Please apologize my ignorance; this is only my second year in this country, who the hell is Lyle Odelein?

Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) is now saying Berard has been put on waivers. I guess if Lou wants him he can have him.

Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) is now saying Berard has been put on waivers. I guess if Lou wants him he can have him.
Edited by SatansDevils

Please apologize my ignorance; this is only my second year in this country, who the hell is Lyle Odelein?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/1468

Would not be a bad pick up.

I did see Lou walk out of his box with someone that didnt look familar with the Devils orginazation, that couldve been the scout from columbos.

maybe pelley and Hale for Berard and a pick? Berard is 6-2 220. 29 years of age. Only played in 10 games this year though. Wouldnt be a bad thing. Lou likes to sure up his defense before the playoffs. He would have to give up his #4 on his jersey though, ;).

Players put on waivers.

Bryan Berard

Brian Boucher

Niko Kapanen

Michael Leighton

Aaron Downey

Petr Cajanek

Marc Chouinard

Jason Krog

Denis Hamel

The list may get longer by the end of today.

Wasn't Lou interested in Cajanek a few years ago?

Petr Cajanek

2006/07 Compensation: $1,700,000.00

Edited by Elias26

Berard has been put on waivers along with some others that are available out there.

Players put on waivers.

Bryan Berard

Brian Boucher

Niko Kapanen

Michael Leighton

Aaron Downey

Petr Cajanek

Marc Chouinard

Jason Krog

Denis Hamel

I doubt Lou was ever interested in a soft Slovak who can't score goals. He's on waivers for a reason - he's not very good. He's like German Titov but worse defensively.

EDIT - RD, yes, the waiver list is on TSN now.

Edited by Triumph

I doubt Lou was ever interested in a soft Slovak who can't score goals. He's on waivers for a reason - he's not very good. He's like German Titov but worse defensively.

Edited by Elias26

Berard has been put on waivers along with some others that are available out there.

Players put on waivers.

Bryan Berard

Brian Boucher

Niko Kapanen

Michael Leighton

Aaron Downey

Petr Cajanek

Marc Chouinard

Jason Krog

Denis Hamel

I'd say out of those Kapanen ($800,000) is worth a look. He kind of reminds me of Brylin.