Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
njdevil26

Green/White/Red devils jersey

16 posts in this topic

anyone know where i can but an old devils jersey... the green white and red ones... any place other than ebay i dont want to have to bid.. thanks!!!

anyone know where i can but an old devils jersey... the green white and red ones... any place other than ebay i dont want to have to bid.. thanks!!!

I'm thinking about getting one from http://www.dorholtcustomsports.com/oldschool.html That's pretty much the only place I have seen them for retail on the internets.

I've been thinking about it for awhile actually, anyone have a spare $150 laying around? :whistling:

Edited by 94Obsession

wow thanks so much. i usually go either 52 or 56... i like em big on me.

wow thanks so much. i usually go either 52 or 56... i like em big on me.

Not a problem. :)

I'm a size 56 myself.

I've seen these on Ebay. If i can, i'll link you. I've seen them from Mitchell And Ness.

Not sure if they're real or not, but it's the only ones i've seen with the Fight Strap.

I still wear my Green/White I bought in 1990. Cost me $95 then. Pro-Line.

Edited by Jimmy Leeds

They're fakes, but they're actually pretty well-made. They've been sprouting up at a lot of Devils games this year.

I just got myself an origional christmas tree jersey from 1985-1986 for $30.

I couldnt resist getting a jersey from the year i was born :boogie:

devils den has them now its 170 for blank and 289 for with names.

No, the Devils Den has the blank jerseys for $190 and the Brodeur #30, Elias #26 and Parise #9 for $225. with the 10% STH Devils card the blanks are $171 and the Brodeur, Elias and Parise jerseys are $202.50.

I mentioned this in the thread about the throwback jerseys, but the NHL store in NYC has them for $150. $40 less than the Devils Den. They also have the hats.

I mentioned this in the thread about the throwback jerseys, but the NHL store in NYC has them for $150. $40 less than the Devils Den. They also have the hats.

that's very intereresting.

The NHL store online also has them cheaper than in the Devils Den.

And Dorholt or Perchhockey.com have them for sale as well, at cheaper prices, but slightly different color than what the stores have.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0