vr6rafal

Gold Circle Luncheon

12 posts in this topic

Gold Circle Luncheon

Monday, March 12, 2007

1:00pm - 2:30pm

Sheraton Meadowlands Hotel

2 Meadowlands Plaza, East Rutherford, NJ

I have 4 admission tickets for Lunch with the Devils, make an offer.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend so i'm trying to see if there's any interest, it would be a shame not to use these.

These events are great way to meet, talk, get pictures, autographs and chill with the players. I've been to the "skate with the team @ the Continental Arena" and I had a blast. I was able to take pictures, get autographs and chat with numerous players, and this Luncheon is even more personal even.

If any one's interested please call 201-456-4004 or Email vr6rafal@optonline.net my name is Raff.

come on dude, these are free tickets for you and you are trying to make a buck. This is a great experience and if you are a fan this is great, but honestly i think you should give them away rather then sell.

I will be in attendance anyway....

I dont see a problem with him trying to make a few bucks.. he puts the money out there for the seats. I would give them to friends if i had them.. but I already tried to be nice on this site a few times and give tickets away free and then people are asses to ya anyhow... so one might as well try to get some money.

$1.25

Had lunch w/ Doug Brown way back when.....way cool.

He should have at least been honest about it that's all :P

I have never been to one - so which part is not honest? Is it not lunch, or are the players not there?

Sorry only 1 left!!!

so far sold them for $50 each, if anyone still wants the last one $50 or best offer.