Sign in to follow this  
sandman441

Need a place to buy Glossy Photos of a few different Players.

sandman441    0

I'm looking for a reputable source to buy some 8 x 10 pictures online. I might be able to find a few in town which I'm going to look next time I go to the hockey store I know they used to sell them but that was 15 years ago. I don't need them right away but around June or July I need them by. I know NHL.com sells Autographed pictures but I don't need them autographed I will get them auto'd in the summer.

Edited by sandman441

gionta182    0
I'm looking for a reputable source to buy some 8 x 10 pictures online. I might be able to find a few in town which I'm going to look next time I go to the hockey store I know they used to sell them but that was 15 years ago. I don't need them right away but around June or July I need them by. I know NHL.com sells Autographed pictures but I don't need them autographed I will get them auto'd in the summer.

puckrock    5

You could try eBay. There's this seller under the name of 'FANnhl' that i've purchased numerous 8x10's from. Some are signed, others arent. Worth a look!

sandman441    0
You could try eBay. There's this seller under the name of 'FANnhl' that i've purchased numerous 8x10's from. Some are signed, others arent. Worth a look!

Yeah I'll look I've found a few places but they don't have all the players I need.

FANnhl is no longer a member.

Edited by sandman441

Sign in to follow this